Four girls and alcohol

To demonstrate how old I am.Kami reminds me of Annette Funicello of Disney's Mickey Mouse Club or Natalie Wood in the movie "Gypsy" when she portrayed Gypsy Rose Lee.Gypsy Rose Lee was probably the classiest stripper of all time.If I remember right Natalie Wood was even  of Russian heritage.

To demonstrate how old I am.Kami reminds me of Annette Funicello of Disney's Mickey Mouse Club or Natalie Wood in the movie "Gypsy" when she portrayed Gypsy Rose Lee.Gypsy Rose Lee was probably the classiest stripper of all time.If I remember right Natalie Wood was even  of Russian heritage.

Loner-does the 69 mean ur age?  It's u and me that understands your observation!!  Maybe some more of our generation in here too!!!

Unfortunately yes.

And now it's time to say goodbye to all our family-Annette, Cubby, Jimmy, etc showing my age too

I'm not that far behind you. I only just get the Disney reference, particularly the Annette Funichello one, but not being American, the rest is lost. Had you been talking about Skippy on the other hand.... oops, out loud!

It was fun times in the apartment until Nora came back.Appears now she's turned her own sister against her.

pitié!!! pas encore tout sur nora, svp!!!! si a chaque fois qu'une fille ne fait pas ce que vous voulez, on accuse nora, cela ne va pas en finir!!!!!!!!!!!

pity !!! not all on nora, please !!!! if every time a girl does not do what you want, is accused nora, this is not going to end !!!!!!!!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-[