RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

Guest toomeelee

some information's about kamila from some where

what she like :

Sun, clubs, laugh, plakakt, kiss, dance and socialize at night, flirting, note, beautiful guys, friends, interesting people, photo, scene, roof, comments, white roses, low skinny jeans, summer, music, white, beauty tan, eat, sleep, smile, love; milk chocolate, whipped cream, multifruit juice, martini, Tekke, rolls, sushi

I remove some info but at the end she wrote " I like to play with people ..."

I'm sorry but some of those are the most inane likes concieveable, sleep for instance, I mean you're not consciously aware of what you're doing whilst asleep so how can you know for sure it's something you like.

If on the other hand she means lying in bed until mid-afternoon looking at her phone, well that I believe.

Information from today.

Kamila said, that of previous night slept from 6.00 a.m to 12 a.m.

Earlier, if I  well  understood the photographer did naked photographs for her.

When she woke up he offered her breakfast consisting of fruits and the rice.

if I  well I understood Kamila  implay Krista's also that she has distaste after sex.

Today girls meet Sasha. Probably with Saha and his company  Kamila was yesterday on the trip.

Girls are also invited to the restaurant by the man which they are called "Paliashka".

In the restaurant will be also other  "Paliashka's" friends.

Earlier "Paliashka" sent to Kamila message that he likes Kamila and hopes that  she for his also. Kamila didn't answer this message.

Guest joshua1584

Information from today.

Kamila said, that of previous night slept from 6.00 a.m to 12 a.m.

Earlier, if I  well  understood the photographer did naked photographs for her.

When she woke up he offered her breakfast consisting of fruits and the rice.

if I  well I understood Kamila  implay Krista's also that she has distaste after sex.

Today girls meet Sasha. Probably with Saha and his company  Kamila was yesterday on the trip.

Girls are also invited to the restaurant by the man which they are called "Paliashka".

In the restaurant will be also other  "Paliashka's" friends.

Earlier "Paliashka" sent to Kamila message that he likes Kamila and hopes that  she for his also. Kamila didn't answer this message.

Just as we suspected charity work lol

Unfortunately today I can only a little add to what was already written. This part of the conversation about which  Snaky wrote was when Nora was in the living room.

Girls talked about that as they spent the day. They were on trips. Kamila with some friends. I don't know who it is. None name didn't exchange. She went rock climbing. She talked about the fact that he had a fear of open spaces. She also said about some men. She didn't say his name.

Krista was on the trip with somebody who is probably an employer for her. She talked about it, that he is an actor and a film director. I think that with them was somebody else. Probably woman. I don't know what is kind of her work. It isn't  sex. At least at the this moment.

The second part of the conversation was when Nora left the livingroom. She concerned the meeting with the photographer. I  understood only that when Kristy asked  how the matter of the sex looked, Kamila answered "нормально" all right.

Later they spoke the whisper. I could understand only o few words.

About this part of the conversation again and Snaky not yet wrote nothing. I hope that they understood more.

Snaky wrote, that the photographer is a Russian and he came back to Moscow.

I meant it, that one from his parents or grandfathers are of Russian nationality. He isn't speaking well in Russian. I think that Kamila isn't talking to him Russian. About his return to Moscow I wrote nothing. I wrote only he is leaving Barcelona.

Perhaps Snaky heard it from Kamila.

A bit wrong about Kristy. As i know she spend third time with the boy, with whom she is not very satisfied. But sometime earlier, before RLC, she was on a trip to Israel with a Russian actor / director, with whom she was almost in love. And now he is arrived in Spain for a few days, she phoned him, and she is very happy when he offered her to meet and spend one day together..

A bit wrong about Kristy. As i know she spend third time with the boy, with whom she is not very satisfied. But sometime earlier, before RLC, she was on a trip to Israel with a Russian actor / director, with whom she was almost in love. And now he is arrived in Spain for a few days, she phoned him, and she is very happy when he offered her to meet and spend one day together..

Ok. I think your information is better. Please  more.

Unfortunately today I can only a little add to what was already written. This part of the conversation about which  Snaky wrote was when Nora was in the living room.

Girls talked about that as they spent the day. They were on trips. Kamila with some friends. I don't know who it is. None name didn't exchange. She went rock climbing. She talked about the fact that he had a fear of open spaces. She also said about some men. She didn't say his name.

Krista was on the trip with somebody who is probably an employer for her. She talked about it, that he is an actor and a film director. I think that with them was somebody else. Probably woman. I don't know what is kind of her work. It isn't  sex. At least at the this moment.

The second part of the conversation was when Nora left the livingroom. She concerned the meeting with the photographer. I  understood only that when Kristy asked  how the matter of the sex looked, Kamila answered "нормально" all right.

Later they spoke the whisper. I could understand only o few words.

About this part of the conversation again and Snaky not yet wrote nothing. I hope that they understood more.

Snaky wrote, that the photographer is a Russian and he came back to Moscow.

I meant it, that one from his parents or grandfathers are of Russian nationality. He isn't speaking well in Russian. I think that Kamila isn't talking to him Russian. About his return to Moscow I wrote nothing. I wrote only he is leaving Barcelona.

Perhaps Snaky heard it from Kamila.

You got your stuff all mixed up again, buddy. First I never said the photographer was Russian. I never even heard Kammi say that. All I said was a confirmation that she indeed had a pre-planned meeting with him at

3am. That's the time he was free and in the morning he left Barcelona.

Second, Kristy's story did not have anything to do with last night. And he definitely is not her employer! She was telling the girls about this actor guy she knows for a while and what a great person he is. They had a trip to Israel some time ago. They went to a club but the guy is not really a club person and doesn't drink. The whole night Kristy wanted to get him in bed so bad. :D When they got back to the hotel, he said he had to leave the next morning for a couple hours, and he was goona give her money to go shopping. Kristy's reply was priceless-"No, I don't want shopping, let's get in the room already!"

Did I mention she's adorable?

On the flight back, she wanted to take him to the restroom for "naughty fun". He said, he is a gentlemen, and would never take a woman to such nasty place. Recently she texted him and he said let's meet. I assume he lives somewhere in europe because she said she could only come for a few days(reasons unknown). He said it probably doesn't make sense then, but if not he could come visit her in Barcelona.

To which Nora said that she loves artistic people and asked Kristy to introduce them if he comes. And then added: "You'll probably be too busy anyhow"  ;)

And last but definitely not least, once Kammi switched to whispering it's impossible to hear a single word. Add to that noise from outside and playing music. So the part about Kristy asking her how the sex was---never was heard, so never happened. Unless you have a woofer speaker system and noise cancelling and sound clarifying software, you and anybody else who says so are lying through their teeth.

I don't give a damn,we could be in a Morgue,A dead Indian burying ground,At a radioactive plant,A waste treatment plant,if that was the only chance I had at the time to get to fuck Kristy ain't nothing about my surroundings gonna stop me lmaoo!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 

You got your stuff all mixed up again, buddy. First I never said the photographer was Russian. I never even heard Kammi say that. All I said was a confirmation that she indeed had a pre-planned meeting with him at

Second, Kristy's story did not have anything to do with last night. And he definitely is not her employer! She was telling the girls about this actor guy she knows for a while and what a great person he is. They had a trip to Israel some time ago. They went to a club but the guy is not really a club person and doesn't drink. The whole night Kristy wanted to get him in bed so bad. :D When they got back to the hotel, he said he had to leave the next morning for a couple hours, and he was goona give her money to go shopping. Kristy's reply was priceless-"No, I don't want shopping, let's get in the room already!"

On the flight back, she wanted to take him to the restroom for "naughty fun". He said, he is a gentlemen, and would never take a woman to such nasty place. Recently she texted him and he said let's meet. I assume he lives somewhere in europe because she said she could only come for a few days(reasons unknown). He said it probably doesn't make sense then, but if not he could come visit her in Barcelona.

To which Nora said that she loves artistic people and asked Kristy to introduce them if he comes. And then added: "You'll probably be too busy anyhow"  ;)

And last but definitely not least, once Kammi switched to whispering it's impossible to hear a single word. Add to that noise from outside and playing music. So the part about Kristy asking her how the sex was---never was heard, so never happened. Unless you have a woofer speaker system and noise cancelling and sound clarifying software, you and anybody else who says so are lying through their teeth.

Yes, Sir.