RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

Now, as promised regarding the audio clips I was send. There was nothing much in the first two, except maybe Kristy(at least I think it was her) relaying the words of her friend/date of these last days. He said "He said all the hairy guys took all his girlfriends away from him. But not to worry he will take her away soon too"

Keep in mind I could be wrong, and it could have been Kammi saying that.

Now the last clip provided something that causes another discrepancy to Leszek's original report. The guy NEVER asked Kammi about no sex with black women. What he asked her was whether it was true that Russian women have bigger pussy lips as opposed to other countries(it's not by the way). And if she knew other differences, because he only had one girlfriend and there was nothing outstanding about her pussy so he had nothing to compare too. (I guess I know where he was going with that) Kammi thought"why the hell is he telling me this. He travels the world and probably had plenty of girls." To which Kristy replied "it's not like you didn't have many guys"

Thanks again, mate. So, if we can believe all the translations so far (and until someone can prove them wrong I just have to believe them), Kammi had sex with two different guys over the last few days while leaving her boyfriend back home 'hanging on a string' (I'm not sure if this is correct English, but you know what I mean  :D) and telling him 'that he can fuck himself' or something like that.

No judgment here, but you gotta love this girl  ;D

If this is really true than she gets all judgments from me. People that treat their partners in this way are disgusting people. Kami is no exception and knowing the kind of person she is have lost all interest in her. Normally I am not the type to just believe one translation as fact but the general consensus seems to be in agreement with this so I for now will assume this to be true.

In reading these translations, especially Snaky's rebuttals, as bookmaster pointed out in his thesis in this apartment, a lot of these translations have inconsistencies and are not totally factual.  CC participants are reacting as translations are fact and are making deflamatory comments about the participants.  As someone said, we do not have any visual proof of what is being said.  So, just enjoy what we can see and observe and forget about the rest.

Now, as promised regarding the audio clips I was send. There was nothing much in the first two, except maybe Kristy(at least I think it was her) relaying the words of her friend/date of these last days. He said "He said all the hairy guys took all his girlfriends away from him. But not to worry he will take her away soon too"

Keep in mind I could be wrong, and it could have been Kammi saying that.

Now the last clip provided something that causes another discrepancy to Leszek's original report. The guy NEVER asked Kammi about no sex with black women. What he asked her was whether it was true that Russian women have bigger pussy lips as opposed to other countries(it's not by the way). And if she knew other differences, because he only had one girlfriend and there was nothing outstanding about her pussy so he had nothing to compare too. (I guess I know where he was going with that) Kammi thought"why the hell is he telling me this. He travels the world and probably had plenty of girls." To which Kristy replied "it's not like you didn't have many guys"

Any intelligence and any experience that I hear this

How do I explain girl exposing themselves to a man comes two days and then go around

Please, give me a break

images_7.jpg

If this is really true than she gets all judgments from me. People that treat their partners in this way are disgusting people. Kami is no exception and knowing the kind of person she is have lost all interest in her. Normally I am not the type to just believe one translation as fact but the general consensus seems to be in agreement with this so I for now will assume this to be true.

Well I don't know about the judgement part - I mean really how pure do you think someone who lives, showers, masturbates etc. on camera is?  For all we know her partner is an asshole who beats her.  If he was that great why would she be here doing what she is doing and why would he let her?  I would not want to be treated this way but again we do not know about them.

She is a girl who is traveling the world and hanging in the circles that have opportunity.  With that comes sex, drugs and alcohol.  This is not surprising and it is nice to get an understanding of who or what they are and do.  And I would want my daughter to be like her, no.  But she is old enough to know right and wrong and she seems to be self sufficient.

Thanks to all who are willing to translate so we can get a better perspective on what we are seeing.

Now i'm more confused than ever.

For me personally just let me say this, none of these girls are the type of girls I would take home to meet mom!!  That being said, I would take them home to meet dad so I could get that big pat on the back and the way to go son speech LMAO.

Well I don't know about the judgement part - I mean really how pure do you think someone who lives, showers, masturbates etc. on camera is?  She is a girl who is traveling the world and hanging in the circles that have opportunity.  With that comes sex, drugs and alcohol.  This is not surprising and it is nice to get an understanding of who or what they are and do.  And I would want my daughter to be like her, no.  But she is old enough to know right and wrong and she seems to be self sufficient.

Thanks to all who are willing to translate so we can get a better perspective on what we are seeing.

Believe me friend, I have never once thought of Kamila as pure or innocent. But in my eyes, there crosses a line when you cheat on your partner. If she were a single girl I would not care if she was a prude or if she fuck different guy every night with no commitment. But to have sex with one person while another expects you to be faithful makes you a scummy person.

Well I don't know about the judgement part - I mean really how pure do you think someone who lives, showers, masturbates etc. on camera is?  For all we know her partner is an asshole who beats her.  If he was that great why would she be here doing what she is doing and why would he let her?  I would not want to be treated this way but again we do not know about them.

She is a girl who is traveling the world and hanging in the circles that have opportunity.  With that comes sex, drugs and alcohol.  This is not surprising and it is nice to get an understanding of who or what they are and do.  And I would want my daughter to be like her, no.  But she is old enough to know right and wrong and she seems to be self sufficient.

about sex in the apartment Cami I said yesterday to Nora refused to do so

Believe me friend, I have never once thought of Kamila as pure or innocent. But in my eyes, there crosses a line when you cheat on your partner. If she were a single girl I would not care if she was a prude or if she fuck different guy every night with no commitment. But to have sex with one person while another expects you to be faithful makes you a scummy person.

I totally agree with you!  RLC is not going to hire any girl that is not on the wild side because it would go against what they are trying to do in my opinion!

I don't give a damn,we could be in a Morgue,A dead Indian burying ground,At a radioactive plant,A waste treatment plant,if that was the only chance I had at the time to get to fuck Kristy ain't nothing about my surroundings gonna stop me lmaoo!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I hope your "baby Rita"doesn't ever read this  :)