RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

Boy I tell you it's Times like these I'm glad that we are talking about Kamila and not my baby Rita,I always keep on saying for them to bring Rita back,but I would be mad as fuck if I heard that she got fucked by a guy she just met,whether it was true or not,it's just the thought of her leaving her boyfriend behind and sleeping with the first guy that flashed money or the promise of a Modeling Career or Marriage,these countries that are known to be tourists attractions have guys and girls who when they see a naive girl or guy from another country they fill their ears with pure bullshit just to get a fuck and use them prey on them and then it's on to the next sucker tourists Alisa fell for it,Milana fell for it, I'm not too sure about Kamila yet we have to see more as the days goes by.

I remember how mad both Alisa and Milana were when those guys finally showed their true colors after having sex with them,when will these ladies ever learn,that guys would move mountains and say anything to get some pussy,I know my ass would lie my fucking ass off if it meant getting to fuck Rita,Kamila,Kristy,Nora,Alisa and Monica ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Boy I tell you it's Times like these I'm glad that we are talking about Kamila and not my baby Rita,I always keep on saying for them to bring Rita back,but I would be mad as fuck if I heard that she got fucked by a guy she just met,whether it was true or not,it's just the thought of her leaving her boyfriend behind and sleeping with the first guy that flashed money or the promise of a Modeling Career or Marriage,these countries that are known to be tourists attractions have guys and girls who when they see a naive girl or guy from another country they fill their ears with pure bullshit just to get a fuck and use them prey on them and then it's on to the next sucker tourists Alisa fell for it,Milana fell for it, I'm not too sure about Kamila yet we have to see more as the days goes by.

I remember how mad both Alisa and Milana were when those guys finally showed their true colors after having sex with them,when will these ladies ever learn,that guys would move mountains and say anything to get some pussy,I know my ass would lie my fucking ass off if it meant getting to fuck Rita,Kamila,Kristy,Nora,Alisa and Monica ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL I think you are lying to yourself now!  You would lie your ass off to fuck any girl LMAO!  I think there is allot of us in that same boat!  I'm telling you now that if Rita ever does come back and pulls this same shit Kamila supposedly has, I'm going to be talking some serious shit about her :)

tu n'as pas tort, mais kamila n'est pas innocente....elle a été dans plus de lieux dans le monde, que toi et moi, dans toute notre vie réunie!!! elle sait parfaitement ce qu'elle fait et se servir des mecs à sa guise....si elle rencontrait demain un gars de 65 ans, qui lui promet un bon avenir, elle serait déjà en train de faire ses valises de rlc!!! cependant, ce n'est pas parce qu'elle a rendez-vous avec un photographe, que ce photographe la baise.....mais il est vrai que les filles n'ont aucuns scrupules à se servir du sexe pour réussir aujourd'hui....

you're not wrong, but is not innocent kamila .... she was in more places in the world that you and I met in our entire life !!! she knows what she does and use the guys at will .... if tomorrow she met a guy of 65, who promises a good future, it is already doing its rlc suitcases !! ! however, it is not because she has an appointment with a photographer, photographer fuck it ..... but it is true that girls have no qualms in using sex to succeed today 'hui .... :-\ :-\ :(

LOL I think you are lying to yourself now!  You would lie your ass off to fuck any girl LMAO!  I think there is allot of us in that same boat!  I'm telling you now that if Rita ever does come back and pulls this same shit Kamila supposedly has, I'm going to be talking some serious shit about her :)

Rita is/was my fav of all-time, However I did get the impression she was seeing guys (cough cough) It never bothered me because I though she was single and just having fun, That's why I never had a problem with Jenny fucking that guy, We've all been on holiday and had some fun so I hey-ho, But where as all the other girls have done stuff, Kamila seems to be gloating about her behaviour and yet she's the one we know had a boyfriend.

FOR KILL likes this?Now, I'm more confused than ever.

Then I would have to come find you buddy,you better leave my girl alone,i'm glad she is gone far away from all you nutcases lmaoo!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

je sais que je vais encore me faire hair, mais je pense que les traducteurs ne devraient plus traduire en public!!! les traductions étaient sensées apaiser les esprits, grâce à leurs explications, mais c'est le contraire....

I know I will still do hate me, but I think that translators should not translate into public !!! translations were supposed to appease the spirits through their explanations, but the opposite .... :(

I got a certain Furry squirrel friend that I should send to Barcelona to open up a nightclub,so that Kamila would come party there and meet the owner Foamy T,He's a somewhat older guy and I think that he could promise here a brighter future ;D ;D ;D

tu n'as pas tort, mais kamila n'est pas innocente....elle a été dans plus de lieux dans le monde, que toi et moi, dans toute notre vie réunie!!! elle sait parfaitement ce qu'elle fait et se servir des mecs à sa guise....si elle rencontrait demain un gars de 65 ans, qui lui promet un bon avenir, elle serait déjà en train de faire ses valises de rlc!!! cependant, ce n'est pas parce qu'elle a rendez-vous avec un photographe, que ce photographe la baise.....mais il est vrai que les filles n'ont aucuns scrupules à se servir du sexe pour réussir aujourd'hui....

you're not wrong, but is not innocent kamila .... she was in more places in the world that you and I met in our entire life !!! she knows what she does and use the guys at will .... if tomorrow she met a guy of 65, who promises a good future, it is already doing its rlc suitcases !! ! however, it is not because she has an appointment with a photographer, photographer fuck it ..... but it is true that girls have no qualms in using sex to succeed today 'hui .... :-\ :-\ :(

je sais que je vais encore me faire hair, mais je pense que les traducteurs ne devraient plus traduire en public!!! les traductions étaient sensées apaiser les esprits, grâce à leurs explications, mais c'est le contraire....

I know I will still do hate me, but I think that translators should not translate into public !!! translations were supposed to appease the spirits through their explanations, but the opposite .... :(

I respectfully have to disagree with you on this.  I think anything said by these tenants in the open camera areas should be able to be heard by all and not just the people that speak their language.  If they have something to say and they don't want us to hear it then they can go to the balcony, the bathrooms, the laundry room or the front porch, all of which they do when there is something they want to keep private.  Just my opinion Mr. corboblanc so don't hate me for it!

I respectfully have to disagree with you on this.  I think anything said by these tenants in the open camera areas should be able to be heard by all and not just the people that speak their language.  If they have something to say and they don't want us to hear it then they can go to the balcony, the bathrooms, the laundry room or the front porch, all of which they do when there is something they want to keep private.  Just my opinion Mr. corboblanc so don't hate me for it!

We're allowed to see them have sex,but not allowed to hear what they say?

je respecte ton avis, mais il faut comprendre que comme les renseignements privés, certains internautes sont stables dans leurs têtes, alors tout va bien, mais des centaines d'autres ne le sont pas....la discrétion et le partage privé sont privilégiés!!!

I respect your opinion, but it must be understood that such private information, some netizens are stable in their heads, then fine, but hundreds of others are not .... discretion and private share is privileged !!!