Dasha & Demid

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people stop caring about this guest couple after the boyfriend couldn't perform sexually. i was glad when dasha come back but she look anorexic skinny now. i do not like her new body. i will miss the blond girl because she have a better body than dasha but she never get fucked good anymore.

Aunque el novio de la rubia sea malo follando aun asi le da mil patadas en el culo al eyaculador precoz de Demid, este y Pablo podrian hacer una competicion a cual de los dos va mas rapido, aunque ninguno de los dos pasa de los cuatro minutos, no me extraña que tanto Leora y Dasha se masturben tanto.

>:( >:( >:( Que forma tan absurda de arruinar un apartamento volviendo esta pareja, el que tenga insomnio que se vea 15 minutos este apartamento y caera en un sueño profundo, garantizado, de forma natural y sin necesidad de medicacion.Otra cagada de RLC-ESTAFADORES con esta pareja, y van de cagadas unas cuantas.

Looks like they are moving out today, bags packed next to bed and they seem to be collecting things from here and there. I like them more than D&D so I'll be sad to see them go. Didn't like the fighting though, won't miss that.

A day back was to much stress for them. So they decided they need another holiday.  LOL

Can someone please upload all videos of dasha masturbating in the attachment center ? Would be really great and nice !

If I come across some I'll be sure to post them. RLC video content as of late has been getting scarce and hard to find. The big posters on VK and VL don't seem to be posting to much these days.