Dasha & Demid

Can someone please upload all videos of dasha masturbating in the attachment center ? Would be really great and nice !

If I come across some I'll be sure to post them. RLC video content as of late has been getting scarce and hard to find. The big posters on VK and VL don't seem to be posting to much these days.

i have over 600gigs of caps but i use ul, the admin on here banned it for some reason so i dont post anymore.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have over 600gigs of caps but i use ul, the admin on here banned it for some reason so i dont post anymore.

Thank you for contributing. It is probably because the links do not last, dirtybin is not perfect but at least the links stay viable for a long time. Just my opinion.

It is because ul is a garbage host.

That's not the reason.  It was banned because certain people were using it to make money each time the link got clicked.

Can you please post your videos to the attachement center ?

Or, if you don't have access, can you upload it on any host you want, send me the link in private message, and I will upload everything to the attachment center for all paid members !

That's not the reason.  It was banned because certain people were using it to make money each time the link got clicked.

One people do this : Boss13

He share link without descripton and videao with bad quality.

I used ul.to for many years (for work and share with friends), and I have shared vidz for forum's users, but ALWAYS with screen and description of my links.

Nobody are forced to download, and I have earn 10€ for mounth only.

But, since the fordidden of use ul, nobody can say that the good vidz are rare...

C'est pas grave, moi, je partage avec les amis via ce support ;)

One people do this : Boss13

He share link without descripton and videao with bad quality.

I used ul.to for many years (for work and share with friends), and I have shared vidz for forum's users, but ALWAYS with screen and description of my links.

Nobody are forced to download, and I have earn 10€ for mounth only.

But, since the fordidden of use ul, nobody can say that the good vidz are rare...

C'est pas grave, moi, je partage avec les amis via ce support ;)

If you get a paid membership to Cam Caps for $12 for the year then they'll let you post all the ul.to links you want to. I know before they disallowed it use I got the odd good video from it myself only thing is it took me a long time to download a large file when only allotted a 50kbps speed.

Have this couple had sex since they been back or do people not like to watch this couple anymore?

They had sex in bed under the sheets about three days ago. He was doing everything to make sure the sheet stayed on. As to the second part of your question, IMO the guests are the best part of this apartment. It stopped being interesting after Demid took "control" of Dasha.