Dasha & Demid

Dasha is probably away at her work. She is a Flight Attendant for a National Airlines. If she is on an International flight she would be gone for at least a week based on the route she's on.

Ah maybe explains the weight loss as well and the black dress suit she wears

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dasha is probably away at her work. She is a Flight Attendant for a National Airlines. If she is on an International flight she would be gone for at least a week based on the route she's on.

And you know this because why?  Do you know her or do you have some inside information?  It seems to have missed everyone else on this board.

désolé, dasha vient juste d'obtenir son diplôme d'ingénieur!!!! ;)

sorry, dasha just to get his engineering degree !!!! ;)

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Unless I've missed something (quite possible) it's been a while since Dasha gave us a show like this.

You definitely have not missed anything between Dasha and Demid.

Watching grass grow is more exciting.

I know I'm really late on a reply, but I normally don't comment on this particular thread and didn't know where to post this.

My question was going to be something along the lines of "Is it just me or does it seem like Dasha and Demid (especially Demid) don't have any desire to be there?" To me, they both seem to be acting like this is just a necessary evil that they have to endure.

Congratulations StnCld on reaching the 10,000 likes milestone. It is a reflection of how much you contribution to this forum is appreciated by your fellow members. Please keep up your outstanding efforts.

Me uno a esa felicitación ... FELICIDADES.

Where you hiding Sanper.  Have not seen you on for 2 weeks now.  Hope everything is OK.