Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Maybe Kristy thought it was for real and only Kami was pretending.

But if this were true then why would Kristy continue to be all over Kami and grope her when Kami has never really returned those feelings?

And speaking of which, why exactly would Kristy have thought it was real? Even if your scenario is true, then either Kristy or Kami was the one to come up with the idea, in which case Kristy would have no reason to believe that Kami has a real attraction to her, especially since like I said, Kami has not really shown any sort of interest in Kristy, not the way Kristy has been all over Kami.

Possibly Kami never told Kristy it was all pretend,so Kristy continued to take the bait and pursue Kami.Thus a one sided sexual relationship.Kami would give close friendship but no more than that.

Legrandrobert - they are sleeping in their own beds

Loaner-69 - You are into kamilia too much, you need to stop the obsession and stop the concern - its like a television reality show - none of us know what is real and what is not. Only what we think and want to be real. What are you going to do when she leaves??? 

Possibly Kami never told Kristy it was all pretend,so Kristy continued to take the bait and pursue Kami.Thus a one sided sexual relationship.Kami would give close friendship but no more than that.

So let me get this straight:

According to you, it is possible that Kami came up with the idea to pretend to be lesbians with Kristy to keep boys away but never told Kristy about the idea, despite the fact that KRISTY is the one being the aggressor? How does this even make sense to anyone?

Also, their relationship is not sexual therefore it cannot be considered a one-sided sexual relationship. There has to be sex for it to be considered one-sided. Both Nina/Kira and Carina/Sabrina have one sided sexual relationships. Kristy and Kami do not.

Thanks very much.

Loaner-69 - You are into kamilia too much, you need to stop the obsession and stop the concern - its like a television reality show - none of us know what is real and what is not. Only what we think and want to be real. What are you going to do when she leaves???

This thread is not even a full week old and has already made 27 pages.

Last time I checked this thread, 48 hours ago, it was 14 pages. It's doubled, and it's now going to be 30.

I don't know about RLC Alexa hit rates, but I think a lot of CC members look at Kami & Kristy and think, "I'd hit that," or "She should hit that," or "What the heck is this apartment all about?"

Sex sells.

They're pretty girls, so they have squirrel's stamp of approval.  :)

She should just stop with the childish games and leave Kristy alone.  This is all my thoughts and opinions!!

Leave Kristy alone? Wasn't it Kristy in Kami's room last night or the the night before rubbing her ass and trying to slide her finger in her panties? Isn't it Kristy the one that is actively trying to do stuff with Kami, while Kami shows no interest? If anyone should leave anyone alone, Kristy should be leaving Kami alone. I'm sure Kami wouldn't care one way or another since she's had plenty of opportunity to do stuff with Kristy and has not once been bothered to do anything.

I don't think either one had sinister intentions.I believe the relationship started out as a pretend lesbian relationship for both of them at the clubs,but as time passed Kristy became attracted to Kami and wanted a real lesbian relationship.Kamila didn't want a sexual relationship,but wanted to keep Kristy as a friend so she tolerated Kristy's sexual advances.They are now sleeping separately either because Kristy has given up or because Kamila has been getting turned on by Kristy and is afraid of what will happen if they continue to sleep together.Another possibility for their now not sleeping together would be that the phone call to Kami was from her boyfriend, and that has cooled Kami and Kristys' relationship.  Plausible??????

Thanks very much.

For me speculation is the fun part of this site.I'm too into Kami????What the hell are all these videos and photos that are posted on this site.You see her strictly as a sex object and I see her as a total human being.I already stated I would be happy to see her in a relationship with someone that truly loves her.I am too old for Kamila and have a relationship with my own beautiful lady,so I know this is all just fantasy.I even showed CC and RLC to my girlfriend.I just enjoy trying to figure out the reasons for people's behavior.You get what you want from this site and I will get what I want.WHEN KAMILA LEAVES I WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE MY LIFE JUST AS I DO NOW.  Thank you,end of story.

To bring this thread back on track here are some hard facts and not rambling rubbish, argument that has no proof.

It is now 1:57pm and both K&K are still in their rooms and just stirring.

And in my own opinion only - they appear to be in no rush to be anywhere.