Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Zoya is masturbating

A big thanks, I'm so concentrated on K&K I would have missed the best masturbating session on RLC, +karma point awarded.

Judging by the pictures Zoya held nothing back and it looks like it was an awesome show!!  Kamila and Kristy need to go so some fresh girls that aren't scared of masturbating on top of the covers might come!!!

Zoya is masturbating

hey thanks for your in the moment updates on other apts. zoya came back with a vengeance and in the living room for all to see. and the little girls in premium are slightly touching each other. blah.

I wish I could have seen that. But, at least thanks to happyone for alerting us to the fact that Zoya was home. I got to see the third one. Beautiful. The only thing that would have made it better was if the lights had been on and I could have seen her in color.

I missed her. She is really a cutie. And, I'm really hot for the beautiful dark-haired visitor they used to get. Some said that it might be Zoya's sister, but I have my doubts about that.

And, the very best part of all - No Lev in sight!  :)

Zoya is masturbating

A big thanks, I'm so concentrated on K&K I would have missed the best masturbating session on RLC, +karma point awarded.

Judging by the pictures Zoya held nothing back and it looks like it was an awesome show!!  Kamila and Kristy need to go so some fresh girls that aren't scared of masturbating on top of the covers might come!!!

dfCcap, I understand your frustration that K&K don't go farther. But, I would much rather see some of the other 8 or 9 apartments get some fresh girls and have more action. There is no need to have the Barcelona house change right now when you have all the other apartments that produce practically nothing of interest available for new tenants.

Zoya is masturbating

dfCcap, I understand your frustration that K&K don't go farther. But, I would much rather see some of the other 8 or 9 apartments get some fresh girls and have more action. There is no need to have the Barcelona house change right now when you have all the other apartments that produce practically nothing of interest available for new tenants.

I can agree with that!!  I guess I read things but don't see much anymore, it just sounds like the same ole stuff day after day with K&K.  That's why I would like to see a change.  Plus I promised myself that I would not watch the free cams on RLC until they were both gone LOL, that might have been a big mistake on my part LMAO!

Zoya is masturbating

I can agree with that!!  I guess I read things but don't see much anymore, it just sounds like the same ole stuff day after day with K&K.  That's why I would like to see a change.  Plus I promised myself that I would not watch the free cams on RLC until they were both gone LOL, that might have been a big mistake on my part LMAO!

Sometimes, the "same old stuff" is not a bad thing. I love seeing the interaction between Kristy and Kamila. It makes me smile because they both seem happy and smile and laugh a lot. Watching them fool around does not get boring to me at all.  ;D

Wow, I'm speechless! On Reallifecam Fan Forum they have posted in the Gallery a private video of the girls on the beach and in a boat!

Lots of poses and friendly hugs and kisses between the girls in front of the camera. And of course some big guys on the boat. How did they get that video? I don't want to be that person to post it anywhere else. But I just had to say it. First I thought it was just a fake. But it's real. The girls probably posted it on another site or facebook or whatever.

And Kammi showed a lot more energy than in the house.

I'm not sure if the guys where actually with them, if you know what I mean. Or that they are just fun for the day.

Very weird to watch them outside the apartment...

Wow, I'm speechless! On Reallifecam Fan Forum they have posted in the Gallery a private video of the girls on the beach and in a boat!

Lots of poses and friendly hugs and kisses between the girls in front of the camera. And of course some big guys on the boat. How did they get that video? I don't want to be that person to post it anywhere else. But I just had to say it. First I thought it was just a fake. But it's real. The girls probably posted it on another site or facebook or whatever.

I'm not sure if the guys where actually with them, if you know what I mean. Or that they are just fun for the day.

le partage de la vidéo n'est pas le plus important, ce qui est important c'est de ne pas donner l'identité des filles en public!!! la vidéo ne permet pas de l'identifier, mais le lien oui!!! il suffit de télécharger la vidéo, et de la partager par un lien provenant d'un site de téléchargement, et il n'y a plus de problème....

Video sharing is not the most important, what is important is not to give the identity of girls in public !!! Video does not identify it, but the link yes !!! just download the video, and share it through a link from a download site, and there is no problem ....

ce topic çà devient une vrai cour de récréation,les mecs demandent toutes les minutes ce quelles font en haut,

bientôt çà va être du genre "oh je viens d'entendre kamila pété,oh kamila vient de se passer du deodorant"

mon dieu quel tristesse ce topic,si au moins les gens donnaient des infos interessantes,çà pourrait aller mais

franchement çà vole bas avec certains membres qui reclament constament des infos,putain mais payer et fermer vos gueules un peu.

bien dit!!! ;D ;D ;D et pour fermer le débat, kristy est gogo danseuse, pas strip-teaseuse.... ;)

well said!!! ; D; D; D and close the debate is kristy gogo dancer, not a stripper ....;)

Yeah,she just owns a bunch of stripper costumes for the hell of it.And are the costumes physical or just mental?

le partage de la vidéo n'est pas le plus important, ce qui est important c'est de ne pas donner l'identité des filles en public!!! la vidéo ne permet pas de l'identifier, mais le lien oui!!! il suffit de télécharger la vidéo, et de la partager par un lien provenant d'un site de téléchargement, et il n'y a plus de problème....

Video sharing is not the most important, what is important is not to give the identity of girls in public !!! Video does not identify it, but the link yes !!! just download the video, and share it through a link from a download site, and there is no problem ....

Apparently some people need some extra personal satisfaction by posting personal informations.  This is just stupid in my opinions and can only result in losing the tenants if they are tired of their public stuff posted in here. 

At least if you have personal info share them with your friends in private but don't post un public this is the basic of RLC.  They don't want the tenant's public life to be revealed and certainly don't want them to communicate with us in any ways.