Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Wenn Sie hat einen Freund, oder Mann, oder viele Freunde, Was macht sie dann in einer Wohnung mit Kameras?

Ich auf jeden fall hoffe sie kommt nicht zurück, besser für sie, die letzten Tage hat sie doch nur mit ihren Handy gespielt, soll sie jetzt mit ihren freunden Spielen und Glücklich werden........

kami is very beautiful any man in his right mind would try to kick it to kami shes an amazing person.but who knows kami has alot of people in barcelona so who knows.

obviously Kristy not too worried-she is watching cell phone and smiling once in awhile.  Now she going to sleep

Maybe they're just purposely fucking with our heads and laughing at us.

That's a good possibility.

I  wasn't around earlier when all the craziness was going on, but from what I can gather she seemed fine when they went out together, maybe she wasn't aware of the firestorm until she left the apartment, I don't know anything but it just seems very weird Kristy's back at 5am(local time) and no sign of Kami, I doubt it's because she wanted to stay a little longer and let Kristy go home alone.

I  wasn't around earlier when all the craziness was going on, but from what I can gather she seemed fine when they went out together, maybe she wasn't aware of the firestorm until she left the apartment, I don't know anything but it just seems very weird Kristy's back at 5am(local time) and no sign of Kami, I doubt it's because she wanted to stay a little longer and let Kristy go home alone.

Finally a wise person on CC!!!

kami is very beautiful any man in his right mind would try to kick it to kami shes an amazing person.but who knows kami has alot of people in barcelona so who knows.

obviously Kristy not too worried-she is watching cell phone and smiling once in awhile.  Now she going to sleep

Maybe they're just purposely fucking with our heads and laughing at us.

I have been saying this from the first day I started posting in this apartment. All the teasing and flirting is done for the cameras and are putting on a show. All the speculation comes from the  people that are fooled into thinking they are full blown lesbians and wanting to see them fuck each other really badly.