Where are the girls-what are they doing?

If they are bisexual they can hook up and/or have a girlfriend.

(Some more speculation,

if they read all these speculations about them on this forum, wouldn't it be a great inside joke to hand over that condom in plain sight of the cameras ? )

Of course they can have a girlfriend, but going out and taking condoms with you (while you have a girlfriend) doesn't make any sense to me. That's what I meant. Or she is a cheater  :D 

And yeah, that would be a great inside joke, indeed. I think I would have done that if I was one of the girls. Just play with the viewers...give them something to speculate  :) 

Bring on some new girls!!  This is like watching the movie Jaws 10!!!  This apartment according to everything I've read so far is the same ole stuff day after day!  Wouldn't it be nice to have some fresh girls for a change?

Please stop. This is not the only apartment on RLC. Why do you never ask that the other apartments get new girls or do more exciting things? You're simply not being fair by acting as though this is the only apartment that needs change.

I really do not mean to jump on you. But, do you honestly feel that you are being fair with these kinds of posts always being directed at this one apartment? I just don't understand.

RLC has created something different in this apartment...a revolving door, so to speak, of girls.  Viewing has to be different, as we learn so little in the short time they are here.  If you go back and look at all the speculation, we are not batting very well.  We have gone from it being a house of prostitution (what a laugh), to full blown lesbianism (wrong!!) to cheating, and all this other silly storytelling.

Why don't we just watch and enjoy?  We certainly can give our comments, but we start creating stories that aren't even close, and then fight with each other about them...kind of silly.

Just Sayin'

There are some people (not only on this forum) who are convinced that Kammi is a lesbian with a girlfriend. Well, I don't think that a lesbian with a girlfriend needs a condom when she is going out  :) Same goes for Kristy. So these questions are answered.

I'm not saying they aren't bisexual. But that is different from being a lesbian.

That's all.

We speculate! And if she wears a condom to change from a dildo used by another woman at the same time while lying down with her? Jajajaja