Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Imaginations are running again

I did not say it's a fact, i said COULD.  The way she's been acting lately,we do not know for sure  if she is hetero, lesbo or bi.  So all we can do is wish her the best orgasm ever with whoever she is.

I was not sure where to put this because it is neither a complaint or a flame. I ask this to avoid confusion in the future. There are people currently being banned, or under threat of ban. A reason for this would be a helpful guideline. Also, people who do not appear to be moderators issue threats to ban people and this is further confusing the issue for me.

We've had some problems with non-RLC posts lately. It distracts me from killing spamsters on sight. The rules are now at http://camcaps.net/read-me/rules!/msg112284/#msg112284

Now, back to the topic of our pajama party princesses!

If she's a model (and I assume she is because I heard someone say here that she had a modelling page), she probably doesn't want pictures or videos of her having sex in this house in the off chance she gets any sort of fame or popularity. Probably why she'll never bring this guy here. Or at least why she'll never have sex in the house.

have you ever thought of legal reasons ?

any boy or girl who is filmed in the house signed a contract to accept being filmed.

if not, he or she could suit rlc, and said he wasn't aware of the camera or the live stream.

I did not say it's a fact, i said COULD.  The way she's been acting lately,we do not know for sure  if she is hetero, lesbo or bi.  So all we can do is wish her the best orgasm ever with whoever she is.

I just meant by you saying that someone adds something else to then someone adds something else and before you know it we have a full blown lesbian on our hands

have you ever thought of legal reasons ?

any boy or girl who is filmed in the house signed a contract to accept being filmed.

if not, he or she could suit rlc, and said he wasn't aware of the camera or the live stream.

What are you talking about? I was talking about Kamila not the guy she's with.

If she's a model (and I assume she is because I heard someone say here that she had a modelling page), she probably doesn't want pictures or videos of her having sex in this house in the off chance she gets any sort of fame or popularity. Probably why she'll never bring this guy here. Or at least why she'll never have sex in the house.

My conclusion of this is that showering and other nudity, dressing, undressing and masturbating under covers or in bath in front of the Internet audience is fine in the model circles, but sex acts would be undesirable. I wonder if sex is any different from the other activities that Kamila is now compliant with, sex is part of normal real life.

What are you talking about? I was talking about Kamila not the guy she's with.

didn't you write :

Probably why she'll never bring this guy here. Or at least why she'll never have sex in the house.

I explained why she may not have sex in the house.

Because the guy or the girl (I don't care) she will sleep with have to give his/her consent to be filmed !

It's not hard to understand.

didn't you write :

I explained why she may not have sex in the house.

Because the guy or the girl (I don't care) she will sleep with have to give his/her consent to be filmed !

It's not hard to understand.

Ok sorry. Now that you write it in this way I understand better what you were saying. It is true, maybe the guy doesn't want to be on cam. A good point.

Guest joshua1584

Ok sorry. Now that you write it in this way I understand better what you were saying. It is true, maybe the guy doesn't want to be on cam. A good point.

That might be the case, but I think Kamila wouldn't allow him there even if he would. She's under no obligation to bring him there and she can go to his place to get away from this. I'm still trying to figure out why the other girls brought the guys there. Must like to show off a little?

Everyone is different. Some like to be watched, some don't care one way or the other, and some are totally against being watched. The other guys probably did not care about the cameras. Maybe Kamilia's friend does care.