Where are the girls-what are they doing?

I would like to hear from some ladies here in similar relationships to give there take on what the hell is going on..lol..please

Just so it's clear you want any women who may be lurking here to come forward and confess to not only cheating on there boyfriend's but to also simultaneously seeing two guys? Good luck.

I think more the scenario; rubbing and wrapping your legs around a fing hot woman, then possibly seeing a guy you just met at 3:am including swimming the next day, then coming back and playing hot girlie rub with the fing hot woman again when you get back.. Ladies please, you must be out there.    :-\

Just so it's clear you want any women who may be lurking here to come forward and confess to not only cheating on there boyfriend's but to also simultaneously seeing two guys? Good luck.

Really, good luck with that.

• Upvote 1

I think more the scenario; rubbing and wrapping your legs around a fing hot woman, then possibly seeing a guy you just met at 3:am including swimming the next day, then coming back and playing hot girlie rub with the fing hot woman again when you get back.. Ladies please, you must be out there.    :-\

I think it's simple: the first and last one is for our entertainment and the other one for her own pleasure  :D