Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Kamila without a doubt, she has gotten used to getting attention from Kristy, she's already feeling it, sitting kind of depressed on the couch. Kristy also has more the ability to create happiness from within as opposed to Kamila who depends more on the interaction with others to put a smile on her face.

This is what can happen when you put two stubborn Russian women together  ;)

They don't have to be Russian women.

• Upvote 1

I'm beginning to think that them not speaking to each other might actually be good for us viewers,because ain't nothing better than two competing women trying to get all the attention to themselves.

They would try to outdo each other to get the cameras looking at them instead of the other person.

Damn now I feel depressed and feel like crying now too,I just hope that this ain't over the guy that Kristy liked that was probably trying to hit on Kamila.

We all know how women love to prolong fights and stay mad,now we got two strong willed women mad at the same time,I hope that Nora calls them and tries to help squash this ,so we can get back to the couch rubbing and massages and get Kristy to start smiling again.

• Upvote 1