Where are the girls-what are they doing?

3 more sleepless nights for you, they should be back on Thrusday  ::)

if the dates they're talking about didn't change.

"the dates they're talking about"  ??  That implies they are currently talking about the dates.  Do you have access to some current conversations or did you mean dates you overheard prior to them leaving?

"the dates they're talking about"  ??  That implies they are currently talking about the dates.  Do you have access to some current conversations or did you mean dates you overheard prior to them leaving?

the dates they were talking about before the departure

the dates they were talking about before the departure

I thought Kami's Visa will run out on the 4th...........that means all we'll see is her returning

to leave Spain !  What a bummer RLC...............but I guess if they stayed in the apartment alone, they

may have turned to sex between them !!! By the way, Part 2 of the massage was just posted on xhamster,

this is where Kristy does the front of Kami.

I thought Kami's Visa will run out on the 4th...........that means all we'll see is her returning

to leave Spain !  What a bummer RLC...............but I guess if they stayed in the apartment alone, they

may have turned to sex between them !!! By the way, Part 2 of the massage was just posted on xhamster,

Getting them now.  Will have them posted as soon as I get them.

Has someone been in the apartment? The bathroom door opposite the kitchen has been closed, both Kami and Kristys bedroom doors have also been closed, and Kristys bedroom window is wide open and looks like her fan is on the floor...?

Has someone been in the apartment? The bathroom door opposite the kitchen has been closed, both Kami and Kristys bedroom doors have also been closed, and Kristys bedroom window is wide open and looks like her fan is on the floor...?

From the wind probably. The towel in the kitchen was blowing in the wind earlier. In Kristy's room the window is wide open and likely knocked over the fan.

What page on x hamster ?  and what is written on top so we can find  it ?

En tout cas, elles auront eu le temps et le loisir de se caresser et de s'embrasser sans gêne à l'abris de yeux curieux qui auraient pu les prendre en photo ou en video.  Enfin la passion qu'elles éprouvent l'une pour l'autre pourra enfin s'extérioriser sans faire semblant d'un massage.  J'espère qu'elles en auront profité.

Ohhhhh..........how we miss these 2 girls . Nothing else on RLC compares to this apartment !!!

I agree that it has been a long time since we have seen them doing whatever it is that they do, but during this "away" time, you really should give some of the other couples a chance.  There are some major sex episodes going on in other apartments, that rarely (if ever) happen in this one.  Fucking, sucking, vibrating, swallowing, sex camming.  When can you say that you have seen anything like that in this place.  Everyone is sitting on the edge of their seat, waiting for something that may or may not happen.  I hope it does, but in the meantime, I am not discounting some of the other apartments.  RLC knows which ones need to be changed out.  I hope they get the opportunity to do so.

Just Sayin'