Where are the girls-what are they doing?

The new girls are probably gonna have one of these names,I wonder witch one they will pick? Lets wait and see 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Agniya

Andy

Ira

Arina

Rita

Alisa

Tatyana

Maria

Sofia

Daria

Angelina

Lida

Ksenya

Vika

Julia

Meg

Olesya

Nastya

Galina

Katya

Anna

Yana

Alyona

Darya

Anastasia

Angela

Annushka

Elizaveta

Alyona

Anfisa

Fillipa

Galina

Karina

Masha

Ok lets wait and see what happens next,there is probably gonna be some unnamed girl that we are going to be talking a lot about and taking photos of and complaining about,you know the usual stuff that we all do,I respect your opinions guys but never say never,I've been through countless relationships and I always keep on saying ain't no way the next girl can't be better,none of us can ever predictt the future,I will bookmark this page so that in the future when the new girls arrive I can come back and quote myself and say I told you so,or I will quote one of you and say that I was wrong and that you were right about there not being a better chemistry than Kamila and Kristy........I think the reason why their chemistry worked is because they were actually best of friends way before Kristy arrived,normally you have girls who only meet when they get to RLC but these two look to me like they were BFFs way before this,and I think that Kamila is the one that requested that /kristy come and join her so that she wouldn't be bored to death and in turn bore us to death too.If they get two girls that are also best friends and even hotter than Kamila and Kristy and who also do more than they did,then we'll see who was right lmaoo!!! Kristy to me is the main reason why this apartment was so exciting and she is the one that is going to be very difficult to replicate and to have the new girls be compared to by us;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I don't disagree with Mike that anything is possible as far as what we may think of future RLC girls in this apartment.  For myself, I doubt I will find any future ones as appealing as K & K, for reasons of their good looks and mutual relationship already stated.  If I am wrong, I will be happy.

Even though Kamila is hot physically, she does not happen to have my favorite body type (maybe Leora is closer to my mark on RLC as for body type).  But if Kami and I were both unattached and spent some time together in real life, I would probably fall in love with her because of her face (and assuming she is as nice as most of us think she is).  So I am not expecting anyone on RLC to have a face that appeals to me as much as hers.  Many women have beautiful faces, but some of us might be romantically attracted to only one-in-thousands of faces.  For me, she is one.