Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Is it me or the tv is on !

these girls can't switch off the lights and turn off the TV when they leave !?

I can't bear that !

It reminds me of Zora I believe who let the tap water runs for almost 15 minutes !

comme c'est gratuit, beaucoup le font....je me souviens d'angela, qui se servait de ses plaques de cuisson comme radiateur.....

as it is free, many do .... I remember angela, who used his hotplates as radiator .....

Lmaoo!! I think that it's a little bit too late for me Snaky,the computer fucked my brain up from the "Dial up Aol internet days" ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well I don't know about Nora in the morning, but I'm pissing my pants right now! ;D ;D

What was it that gave you guys a slightest clue that she went out for sex? Lmao. The girl spends the evening texting on the phone and watching videos. Then get's dressed, takes her beach bag and leaves. Which part of that was the indication of sex? So if it was the exact same scenario, but she left anytime up to 1am--she would be going out for a late night swim, but because she left at 2:40--she's going out for sex? You gotta start taking breaks from your computers---they are fucking your brains up!

• Upvote 1

Same clothes-no bra.  And whoever she was out with didn't feed her-she is scarfing food down!!LOL

And it seems like she is in a big hurry to go out again, maybe !!! Could be the only thing she was fed

was the one-eye mouse !!!