Where are the girls-what are they doing?

I'm pretty sure that all of you guys are pretty smart enough to know by now that this is just the daily required couch tease, it happens around the exact same time every single day, I could set my alarm clock ? to wake me up and catch this every day ?

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure that all of you guys are pretty smart enough to know by now that this is just the daily required couch tease, it happens around the exact same time every single day, I could set my alarm clock ? to wake me up and catch this every day ?

I agree. It wasnt natural at all. 110% fake

Of course, But have you seen what's going on in the other apartments :( >:( :'(

This for you canito and anyone else interested.

Kami got extra sheet on her bed took off top and now naked- Kristy giving her a back rub so far.  Music quite appropriate.  All of me, (think thats the name of song)-see pics in picture thread

This for you canito and anyone else interested.

Kami got extra sheet on her bed took off top and now naked- Kristy giving her a back rub so far.  Music quite appropriate.  All of me, (think thats the name of song)-see pics in picture thread

Kammi is so lucky to get all this affection from the guys AND the girls  ;D