Where are the girls-what are they doing?

What is Kristy doing still up,is she waiting on a booty call text,or the watermelon Company's confirmation of a new shipment of fresh off the vine Watermelons coming to her tonight. ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think she can't go to sleep because that massage really got her going!!

That's the type of pose that says "Look how vulnerable I am right now Kristy,what's taking you so long to sneak into my bed and take me down,I'm in the position you like"

Great minds think alike!!  Believe it or not I was just fixing to post the same comment, maybe not exactly the same but allot on those same lines!!

Yeah I saw that little wet spot on her panties,the massage was so relaxing and soothing that it knocked kamila out and put her to sleep,but it also made Kristy wide awake and all hot and horny,boy if she only knew how Kamila was laying in the bed right now damn. :P :P :P :P

Seriously though,I think that she's either not sleepy or she is just simply waiting for someone to call or text her. 8) 8)

I think she can't go to sleep because that massage really got her going!!

• Upvote 1

Kami and Kristy lying together on couch-see pics-Kami gave Kristy big hugs and gave her several kisses-This is not acting-these girls really do care about each other!!

Il n'y aura peut-être jamais de sexe entre-elles......mais il y a un vrai amour...  :)

There will perhaps never sex with one another......but there is a real love...  :)

Looks like a quick tour out, none of them prepare much, and Kristy didn't put on the nipple blocker.

Probably just a grocery store. The culprit is 100% certainly Kiko, because he ate yesterday part of the watermelon  ;D