Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Maybe out to get some food and wine for tonight !!! ( I hope, I hope ) . Probably a going away party for one or both of them.  Where are Nora and Kiko..........preparing paperwork for new girls............LOL .

Their most likely sitteing somewhere watching to see when they should come home to ruin something good. Like Kamila massaging Kristy as a thanks for yesterday

i will treasure these moments of kami and kristy a bond and a friendship like this with the cuddling,kisses and hugs and always with eachother like white on rice is hard to find plus there chemistry i havent seen them fight or argue only the time with the cookie but that wasnt even a fight.like these girls wish they could stay longer.

Probably just a grocery store. The culprit is 100% certainly Kiko, because he ate yesterday part of the watermelon  ;D

Alcampo

Diagonal Mar Centro Comercial · Av. Diagonal, 15

Barcelona 

Centro Comercial La Maquinista

253 reseñas de Google

Centro comercial

Dirección: Carrer de Potosí, 2, 08030 Barcelona

Teléfono:933 60 89 71

Horario: Abierto hoy · 10:00–3:00

Perhaps they buy wine, but usually Kamila is going somewhere for the night, if she has slept almost the whole day. Kristy is not as predictable in this, but it is a Saturday, so I think they both leave, separately or together.

Perhaps they buy wine, but usually Kamila is going somewhere for the night, if she has slept almost the whole day. Kristy is not as predictable in this, but it is a Saturday, so I think they both leave, separately or together.

no shower, no makup. They  juste leave the appart to buy food and take some sun light before the evening