Where are the girls-what are they doing?

You shit in the RLC? Please don't, you'll just make a mess.

Sorry, I not expect me esto, believed that it would be another night more than three hours talking on the terrace and unsubstantiated. I'm glad that finally it is in a way or another draw in light feelings! Because it is clear that there are!

Guest joshua1584

Yeah I kind of feel bad about the post I made earlier saying I was enjoying this spat. It seems more serious than I thought at the time. Ladies life is too short to stay mad at each other.

I really hope that Kristy is not out on the balcony trying to make plans to cut her stay here short,I really hope that she is not out there talking to RLC management that she wants out and she wants to leave now,maybe kamila heard her say that and that's what made her finally break down,for now it seems like Kristy is not in the mood to talk or reconcile their friendship.

Kamila please head to a 24 hour supermarket and buy out every watermelon that they got there and bring it back to Kristy and beg her to please stay and be friends with you again.                         

Kristy cannot go too far. Nora borrowed her suitcase.  ;D

I really hope that Kristy is not out on the balcony trying to make plans to cut her stay here short,I really hope that she is not out there talking to RLC management that she wants out and she wants to leave now,maybe kamila heard her say that and that's what made her finally break down,for now it seems like Kristy is not in the mood to talk or reconcile their friendship.

Kamila please head to a 24 hour supermarket and buy out every watermelon that they got there and bring it back to Kristy and beg her to please stay and be friends with you again.                         

For kristy :better to spend the night and take decisions with a cool head

Now this is what makes you know for sure that they are really close and best of friends,because only someone that you are really close to,can make you laugh one minute and make you cry the next.

Now this is what you call real life folks,sometimes you gonna see some things that you won't like to see,it can't all be masturbating and fucking all the time,these are real girls,with a real friendship and real emotions.

• Upvote 1