Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Kristy just took shower went in room and started rubbing lotion all over, but picked up Kami bottle and took it to her room naked put it on Kami dresser. exchanged smiles,  and continued rubbing body with lotion, then returned to her room dressed and came downstairs. Kami still on her bed watching cell phone door closed.

Don't know who is upset-Kami or Kristy, but very obvious something going on by body language, since cant understand Russian

And Nora is taking shower.

Guest joshua1584

Kristy just took shower went in room and started rubbing lotion all over, but picked up Kami bottle and took it to her room naked put it on Kami dresser. exchanged smiles,  and continued rubbing body with lotion, then returned to her room dressed and came downstairs. Kami still on her bed watching cell phone door closed.

Don't know who is upset-Kami or Kristy, but very obvious something going on by body language, since cant understand Russian

And Nora is taking shower.

Kamila and Nora had a minor argument when Kamila sat down to eat and they haven't spoken since. I think she's avoiding Nora.

Guest joshua1584

I'm familiar with the effects on the body of many drugs, but I am not familiar with the effects of ectasy.Does anyone on this forum know the effects of ectasy?

Yes I do and no none of them have exhibited any signs of taking ecstasy or any other drug for that matter.

Now, where is everybody  no one is speaking to anyone ???

Nora is in her room talking on phone

Right now K&K are in Kami's room looking at laptop and phone and finally laughing once in awhile..  Even though it appears Kami is in the bad mood, Kristy just has that ability to lighten up things and make people feel good, even thought she may not be in the best mood herself.

Kami is definately the more serious of the 2