Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Guest joshua1584

She took the pill after she started feeling bad that night. I've taken ecstasy and she was not on it.

Maybe it affected you differently.Please go to Narconon International web page and look at Signs and Symptoms of Ecstasy and then remember her behavior that night.Also,it says there that Ecstasy can be in liquid form.Was that the night of the twister party?Also,on comments history of CamCaps look on page 264 of Pictures of Rita,Nora ,Jenny comments #3946 &#3947(closeup of Kami's face).Her eyes are brown.Look at her pupils in those photos.PLEASE.

I don't need a website to tell me. I have been on it and around people who took it way more frequently than I did. She would not have been sitting still. She would have been fidgeting at the very least. I'm not gonna respond to any more of your posts because I don't discuss matters with people who won't admit when they are wrong. Good Day

She took the pill after she started feeling bad that night. I've taken ecstasy and she was not on it.

Maybe it affected you differently.Please go to Narconon International web page and look at Signs and Symptoms of Ecstasy and then remember her behavior that night.Also,it says there that Ecstasy can be in liquid form.Was that the night of the twister party?Also,on comments history of CamCaps look on page 264 of Pictures of Rita,Nora ,Jenny comments #3946 &#3947(closeup of Kami's face).Her eyes are brown.Look at her pupils in those photos.PLEASE.

She probably had red eye like when the light hits your eyes wrong in a photo.

Look at the thread and see what you think,they look very dilated to me.In the 1970s I saw people who did amphetamines and their eyes looked that way.

I'm familiar with the effects on the body of many drugs, but I am not familiar with the effects of ectasy.Does anyone on this forum know the effects of ectasy?

Yes I do and no none of them have exhibited any signs of taking ecstasy or any other drug for that matter.

What are the physical effects.

Loner-suggest you Google effects of ectasy and read all about it!  This is about the girls thread, not a medical information site

I know you hate me and think I am crazy,but please go to Narcon International web page and look at Signs and Symptoms of Ecstasy.Remember night kami got sick.This may be another reason she is mad at Nora and Kristy.Who gave Kami the pill that night when she went to bed?

Ecstasy is very easy to spot. Clenched jaws. Eyes very dilated and the person is very jittery. As someone who has done it maybe 30 times, I can assure you that she wasn't under the influence of ecstasy. You are making a huge amount of assumptions and spamming the board with conspiracy theories. Can you maybe make your own thread and put all of your pointless ramblings there. I'd like to see more people musing on the daily life of random people they will never meet and less conspiracy theories about people drugging other people for sex trafficking.

She probably had red eye like when the light hits your eyes wrong in a photo.

Look at the thread and see what you think,they look very dilated to me.In the 1970s I saw people who did amphetamines and their eyes looked that way.

si vous pensez vraiment que la prise de drogue donne les symptômes que vous observez chez kamila, c'est à dire AUCUNS, alors kamila est une excellent publicité anti drogue!!! ;D ;D pensez vous vraiment que des milliers de jeunes prendraient de l'ectasie, simplement pour se faire le "trip" de la serviette humide sur la tête??!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

if you really think that drug taking gives the symptoms you observe in kamila, that is to say NO, then kamila is a great publicity against drugs !!! ; D; D you really think that thousands of young people take the ectasia, just to make the "trip" wet towel over his head ?? !!!! ; D; D; D; D

I'm familiar with the effects on the body of many drugs, but I am not familiar with the effects of ectasy.Does anyone on this forum know the effects of ectasy?

Yes I do and no none of them have exhibited any signs of taking ecstasy or any other drug for that matter.

Loner-suggest you Google effects of ectasy and read all about it!  This is about the girls thread, not a medical information site

I know you hate me and think I am crazy,but please go to Narcon International web page and look at Signs and Symptoms of Ecstasy.Remember night kami got sick.This may be another reason she is mad at Nora and Kristy.Who gave Kami the pill that night when she went to bed?

Ecstasy is very easy to spot. Clenched jaws. Eyes very dilated and the person is very jittery. As someone who has done it maybe 30 times, I can assure you that she wasn't under the influence of ecstasy. You are making a huge amount of assumptions and spamming the board with conspiracy theories. Can you maybe make your own thread and put all of your pointless ramblings there. I'd like to see more people musing on the daily life of random people they will never meet and less conspiracy theories about people drugging other people for sex trafficking.

Look at page 264of Pictures of Rita,Nora &Jenny thread,comments #3946 &#3947(closeup of Kami's face)Her eyes are brown.Look at her pupils.

Look at page 264of Pictures of Rita,Nora &Jenny thread,comments #3946 &#3947(closeup of Kami's face)Her eyes are brown.Look at her pupils.

bon, moi j'abandonne!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\

good, I give up !!!! : - \ - \ - \

So what if her pupils are dilated? At 69 I would have hoped you would know that there are hundreds (if not thousands) of reasons your pupils dilate.

She could have been excited; or interested in something; or hungry and looking at something she wants to eat;  or in dim light; or suffering from concussion; or having a seizure; or maybe she just took some over the counter medicine such as paracetemol.

Her being given ecstasy by a housemate would be way down the list of potential reasons for this for any remotely sane person.

So what if her pupils are dilated? At 69 I would have hoped you would know that there are hundreds (if not thousands) of reasons your pupils dilate.

She could have been excited; or interested in something; or hungry and looking at something she wants to eat;  or in dim light; or suffering from concussion; or having a seizure; or maybe she just took some over the counter medicine such as paracetemol.

Her being given ecstasy by a housemate would be way down the list of potential reasons for this for any remotely sane person.

Hey Delirious365 why don't u give ur name to Loner69 and get a new one for yourself!!!!

Do you agree that both Nora and Kristy have very much pursued Kami for sex?And do you agree that RLC membership would greatly increase if someone had sex with Kami in this apartment?And do you also agree that Kami has resisted sexual advances?So given those facts would the possibility of drugging be that crazy?