Where are the girls-what are they doing?

She took the same pill she did that night a little while ago out of her drawer. So stop with the they're drugging her talk

Remember her behavior the night she got sick.And then go to Narcon International web page and look at Signs and Symptoms of Ecstasy.

il est aussi possible qu'on lui en ai proposé pendant une soirée, et qu'elle veut se renseigner sur les effets de cette drogue!!! crois moi, j'ai déjà vu des gars sous ectasie, et je peux te garantir que si kamila en avait prit dans la maison, elle serait devenue folle et pleines d'hallucinations en quelques minutes!!!!

it is also possible that it was proposed at a party and she wants to learn about the effects of this drug !!! believe me, I've seen guys in ectasia, and I can guarantee you that if kamila had took her in the house, she would be mad and full of hallucinations within minutes !!!!

Guest joshua1584

She took the pill after she started feeling bad that night. I've taken ecstasy and she was not on it.

She took the pill after she started feeling bad that night. I've taken ecstasy and she was not on it.

No, you're not getting what Loner is saying. Kami took some ecstasy but was resistant to all the usual effects of it apart from feeling a little hot ::)

She took the same pill she did that night a little while ago out of her drawer. So stop with the they're drugging her talk

Remember her behavior the night she got sick.And then go to Narcon International web page and look at Signs and Symptoms of Ecstasy.

il est aussi possible qu'on lui en ai proposé pendant une soirée, et qu'elle veut se renseigner sur les effets de cette drogue!!! crois moi, j'ai déjà vu des gars sous ectasie, et je peux te garantir que si kamila en avait prit dans la maison, elle serait devenue folle et pleines d'hallucinations en quelques minutes!!!!

it is also possible that it was proposed at a party and she wants to learn about the effects of this drug !!! believe me, I've seen guys in ectasia, and I can guarantee you that if kamila had took her in the house, she would be mad and full of hallucinations within minutes !!!!

Remember the night Kami got sick and had the long masturbating session and someone said she overheated from masturbating?She then went downstairs, put a wet towel on her head and laid on the couch.While lying on the couch she also fanned herself with the towel.Seemed to be really hot.She then went outside to cool off.She was joined downstairs by Kristy.

Remember the night Kami got sick and had the long masturbating session and someone said she overheated from masturbating?She then went downstairs, put a wet towel on her head and laid on the couch.While lying on the couch she also fanned herself with the towel.Seemed to be really hot.She then went outside to cool off.She was joined downstairs by Kristy.

I hallucinate with your statements and comments ... and are not effects of ecstasy!!  8)

Guest Rodney_X

Kamilia, is really a very smart girl, she's really professional, before talking about ecstasy, observe and analyze,

I think it takes, its participation in RLC, like a job, and it acts as a professional, she arrives with her intelligence draining for her, a percentage greater than 50% of all connections RLC. and in addition, it keeps you with it for hours, none of the girls of this apartment has achieved this performance.

Me personally, I say, hats off to that girl. someone drugged, can realize what it is doing in this apartment.

Congratulations Kamilia

Kamilia, est vraiment une fille trés intelligente, elle est vraiment professionnelle, avant de parler de l'ecstasy, observer et analyser,

Je pense qu'elle prend, sa participation à RLC, comme un boulot, et elle agit en tant que professionnelle, elle arrive, avec son intelligence à draîner pour elle, un pourcentage supérieur à 50% de la totalité des connexions de RLC. et en plus, elle vous garde avec elle pendant des heures, aucune des filles de cet appartement, n'a réalisé cette performance.

Moi personnellement, je dis, chapeau bas, à cette jeune fille. quelqu'un de drogué, ne peut réaliser ce qu'elle est en train de faire dans cet appartement.

Bravo Kamilia

I said she got overheated by masturbation-but it was meant jokingly-not as a medical fact

Maybe it affected you differently.Please go to Narconon International web page and look at Signs and Symptoms of Ecstasy and then remember her behavior that night.Also,it says there that Ecstasy can be in liquid form.Was that the night of the twister party?Also,on comments history of CamCaps look on page 264 of Pictures of Rita,Nora ,Jenny comments #3946 &#3947(closeup of Kami's face).Her eyes are brown.Look at her pupils in those photos.PLEASE.

Maybe it affected you differently.Please go to Narconon International web page and look at Signs and Symptoms of Ecstasy and then remember her behavior that night.Also,it says there that Ecstasy can be in liquid form.Was that the night of the twister party?Also,on comments history of CamCaps look on page 264 of Pictures of Rita,Nora ,Jenny comments #3946 &#3947(closeup of Kami's face).Her eyes are brown.Look at her pupils in those photos.PLEASE.

She probably had red eye like when the light hits your eyes wrong in a photo. 

I do not know anything about drugs, so I can not directly comment the matter. All I can do about it was dig my "memory"  ;)

That pill was in a pill plate. It was between her teeth, very clearly visible in both cameras when she went next to the bedside table, where she had her water bottle. That pill was roughly the same size as chewing gum pad.