Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Looking at Kristy right now and I don't understand why Kammi isn't all over her...she is so freaking hot!

Probably brcause Kammi is a virgin it would explain her self pleasuring technique and lack of willingness to let Kristy in her pants

Looking at Kristy right now and I don't understand why Kammi isn't all over her...she is so freaking hot!

Probably brcause Kammi is a virgin it would explain her self pleasuring technique and lack of willingness to let Kristy in her pants

Have you been up her pussy to state something like that?

Have you been up her pussy to state something like that?

Snaky - Jez man, if he had been up her pussy she couldn't be a virgin!!  ;D ;D

I am a little bit confused about this hot dance. Although it was Kristy who attacked to dance with Kamila, Kamila still enjoyed it much more than Kristy. Kristy spent a lot of time to search for a music from her phone at the beginning of the dance. All the time when they dance Kamila was straight, but Kristy kept her lower part very far of Kamila's lower part. Finally, after many minutes, it was Kristy who stopped dancing, although Kamila clearly enjoyed the situation and was willing to continue.

i guess everybody is afraid to post pictures now days except for a handful of people.  "with the show they just put on for us"  what show?  Lets see some pictures or better yet post videos to the attachment center!!  Or, just tell me to get fucked and have a nice day like snaky is going to do when he reads this!!

I think we could possibly start a minute-by-minute commentary thread for all the apartments.

This thread is only successful because of the amount of people that post here and the amount of people waiting to see if they have sex or not. That is what makes the play by play aspect so appealing. Meanwhile, we can go 2 full days on this site without a single post being made for some apartments. I happen to like Maya/Stepan, but can you seriously imagine what a day-by-day thread would look like for them?

I'm not sure, but it includes cats.