Gotta give Paul Credit....

Dude can fix the shit out of some electronics.

Since I've watched this cam I've seen him fix the Iron, A lamp, make a shortwave radio thing, Fixed something on the washer, a power strip, and endlessly tinkering around with various electronic stuff over at his desk.

Since I've watched this cam I've seen him fix the Iron, A lamp, make a shortwave radio thing, Fixed something on the washer, a power strip, and endlessly tinkering around with various electronic stuff over at his desk.

Leora think should buy a good big dildo ! Paul can serve technical service if you have to repair it !

well, he is some kind of a soldier, so thats probably where i learnt stuff like that

Leora think should buy a good big dildo ! Paul can serve technical service if you have to repair it !

If he could make one for her and offer it as a birthday present, that would cement their relationship.

I think he is in school for electronics technician...building a radio is one of the basic projects that everyone must do.

Oh that's actually pretty interesting. Also as DrFeelGood pointed out he's in some sort of military service and could be part of the electronic engineers.

The other day (Other day being weeks or a couple of months, can't remember) he was dicking around with something at the desk and Leora was hovering around him looking over his shoulder. He seemed like he was getting frustrated and she put her hands on his shoulders and started massaging him and saying something to him in a soothing voice. Then you heard a loud BEEEEEEEEEP noise and the sound a phone makes when it vibrates across the table. She jumped up and down and clapped her hands while cheering then kissed him on the head before walking off. He looked quite pleased with himself lol.

Guest bobbyjoe

quel tristesse quand je vois paul et son manque de libido total pour son jeune âge,

leora est nu sur le canapé,commençe à masser paul et lui au bout de 5 minutes préfère retourner dans son coin à bricoler,

je vais te dire que je bricolerais certainement autre chose avec une jolie fille comme çà nu à côter de moi,

vivement qu'ils partent,ce couple à aucune sexualité,le neant total même si leora est très joli mais çà ne suffit plus depuis un moment pour ma part,next...