RLC Vacations

Jayman99

It seems like many of the apartments are on vacation. I wonder if the billing department of RLC is also going on vacation so members aren't being billed for these lack of apartments. Members should ask for credits.

Even when all the apartments have people in them, most of them are still on vacation anyway, so what difference does it make?LOL  The only apartments with people in them that have any interest right now is N.K&K, and C&M in my opinion.

It seems like many of the apartments are on vacation. I wonder if the billing department of RLC is also going on vacation so members aren't being billed for these lack of apartments. Members should ask for credits.

Even when all the apartments have people in them, most of them are still on vacation anyway, so what difference does it make?LOL  The only apartments with people in them that have any interest right now is N.K&K, and C&M in my opinion.

I'll give you Nora, Kamila, & Kristy, but your pushing it with Carla & Mario in my opinion!  I haven't watched them lately because I said I wouldn't login to RLC until the girls have changed at N, K & K apartment, but from some of the pictures from some of the posts I feel like I haven't missed a thing with any of the apartments.  RLC is a poor excuse for how a business should be run in my opinion!!

Well, it appears as if Mario and Carla are under maintenance now.  So I'm wondering, with 30% of the apartments out of order or on vacation and three that I think  are empty, do I get a 40%reduction in my monthly bill?  Nahhhhh, of course not..  *twiddles thumbs and listens to crickets*