Fight!

Daaaaamn Carla has a sailors mouth.

I don't speak the language that well but I sure know my cursewords. She's chewing him out hardcore and calling other women whores, bitches, and so on. She seems to like 'Pendejo' it's her go-to curse.

For Mario's part he's been fairly calm this entire time.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ella dice que EL no recoge nada cuando se ducha o cuando usa cosas de la cocina .

le dice que se fue con su ex novia varias veces y siempre vuelve a ella otra vez .

ella dice que el piensa que esta con otros chicos.

basicamente la pelea es por que el no hace nada en casa .

por cierto el hombre polla se llama SERGI diminutivo en catalan de SERGIO .

ella dice que EL no recoge nada cuando se ducha o cuando usa cosas de la cocina .

le dice que se fue con su ex novia varias veces y siempre vuelve a ella otra vez .

ella dice que el piensa que esta con otros chicos.

basicamente la pelea es por que el no hace nada en casa .

por cierto el hombre polla se llama SERGI diminutivo en catalan de SERGIO .

Ah that explains why he's picking up random objects and moving them around. He's trying to help her clean but doesn't know what to do lol.

Guest bobbyjoe

on dirait qu'ils preparent l'appartement comme s'ils allaient recevoir des invités,

carla a fait le lit tout propre dans la chambre guest,pas de signe qu'ils partent,

c'est un couple latin,c'est normal qu'ils se disputent souvent,ils ont le sang chaud,çà se finira en sexe comme d'habitude

• 2 weeks later...

they are fighting because shes saying he treats her like shiit and insults her and she doesnt deserve this so what i heard by now shes  dumping him and shes moving to another country so no more mario and carla... :-\

they are fighting because shes saying he treats her like shiit and insults her and she doesnt deserve this so what i heard by now shes  dumping him and shes moving to another country so no more mario and carla... :-\

$10 says she'll be on his dick again within 24 hours.