Zoya Maturbate

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

damn,this one was nice with pussy in front of camera and light on,maybe round 2 she look hot this night

It would be great if she flipped her legs up into the air and put them on the top of the headboard.  That would give her maximum pleasure when she inserted the rabbit vibrator.  It hits the G-Spot perfectly, and leads to an incredible orgasm.  I've seen it, and it is hot!!!

It would be great if she flipped her legs up into the air and put them on the top of the headboard.  That would give her maximum pleasure when she inserted the rabbit vibrator.  It hits the G-Spot perfectly, and leads to an incredible orgasm.  I've seen it, and it is hot!!!

Would certainly have her bucking like a horse in heat.

Super show Zoya! Does she have the image on a laptop in the closet?

She seems to be looking in that direction. I agree that the angle on the bed is not accidental but has to have been chosen for maximum viewing but no complaints from me.

Only thing that I don't understand is the lack of lubrication. She keeps putting her finger in her mouth for saliva to lube her clit and pussy insertions. I have noticed this with other RLC girls also.  My limited experience has been with females that were self lubricating once they had some foreplay. Zoya seems to be having one or more organisms and I do not think she is faking it.

I have noticed similar dry vaginas with most of the girls as they masturbate on Chaturbate. With some it is obviously because they are not really aroused or stimulated enough but some are showing all the signs of orgasm but still a dry pussy. Or as my college roommate used to say, "Dryer than a popcorn fart."

Perhaps one of our female members could shed some light on why the lubrication  seems to be lacking with Zoya and others.

Super show Zoya! Does she have the image on a laptop in the closet?

She seems to be looking in that direction. I agree that the angle on the bed is not accidental but has to have been chosen for maximum viewing but no complaints from me.

Only thing that I don't understand is the lack of lubrication. She keeps putting her finger in her mouth for saliva to lube her clit and pussy insertions. I have noticed this with other RLC girls also.  My limited experience has been with females that were self lubricating once they had some foreplay. Zoya seems to be having one or more organisms and I do not think she is faking it.

I have noticed similar dry vaginas with most of the girls as they masturbate on Chaturbate. With some it is obviously because they are not really aroused or stimulated enough but some are showing all the signs of orgasm but still a dry pussy. Or as my college roommate used to say, "Dryer than a popcorn fart."

Perhaps one of our female members could shed some light on why the lubrication  seems to be lacking with Zoya and others.

zoya adore se regarder dans le miroir pendant le sexe, avec lev, c'était pareil...

zoya loves to look in the mirror during sex, with lev, it was the same ...