Zoya Maturbate

do like me,renew just for standard membership 30 $,there is nothing interesting with the premium appartments actually,there is more action with the standard appartments,it's my opinion

True that! Gonna leave it for at least a week and see if it's a regular thing. Or more importantly, Lev will come back and all this will come to an end. Decisions, decisions!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoya had a special game plan while she was gone on vacation,and so far she is executing it perfectly 1000%,

I never watched this apartment before they went on vacation so I don't know what kind of people they were but so far her being home by herself is just simply amazing,this is a one woman show folks,and she is gonna make damn sure that her apartment doesn't ever get lost on the back burner for us.o to 100 real quick,so whenever you guys get bored with the daily teasing of Kamila and Kristy just click on over to Zoya,she has been delivering so far.

And how many of you think that Efim is probably jacking off watching her on his laptop wherever he's at ;D ;D ;D

Guest bobbyjoe

she use toy in bedroom but we see nothing,she watching herself in the mirror,what a bad idea for have put a mirror in the dressing room

Guest bobbyjoe

pourquoi ne  l a t elle pas fait dans le salon? ::) :o :o >:(

pas sûr qu'elle utilisera le toy dans le salon et en plus on voit rien dans la chambre à cause de ce putain de mirroir,quel dommage  deçu,

je prefere qu'elle continue à se masturber avec ses doigts

Isn't it amazing that Zoya's co-dependent worm has her wrapped around his finger even from where he is. She just got off Skype with him and now she turns towards the closet. The other night she was masturbating and was turned directly towards the camera both on the couch and later on the bed. Can you imagine what she would be like if she was to shed the puppet strings.