OMFG!! mind fucking blown!! (Efim Discussion)

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, remain a little realistic. It is perfectly possible that they are just ordinary friends. Did some of you have sex with all the girls you visit?

Mayby, they know each other already longer. He could be the one how arranged the contact for the apartments between RLC and Z&L.

Holy flying shitcakes! I don't remember seeing her in the apartment when Efim and Diana lived there. And Efim is a musician not an artist. I hope it wasn't him she was showing her pussy the other day. And I hope he doesn't pull some shit that will cause Lev to blow a gasket and ultimately cause us to loose this beauty.

Would you care to translate what they're talking about?

Guest bobbyjoe

j imagine the scenario : lev drunk gonna come in appartment faster with a bottle of vodka empty for sure and gonna broke the bottle of efim head Lmao

Please, remain a little realistic.

It is proven to me that this is impossible for most people to do on CC. Although personally speaking I would love it if Efim fucked Zoya, there has been no kind of physical flirting to suggest that this will happen or that they are even into each other.

I'm really  not trying to Start a  conspiracy theory here.  please forgive me  if  it came across that way.  It just shocked the hell out of me because  we all know  about Efim  and his tendency  to be a pervert around ladies. I'm  agreeing  that yes  they  must know  each other  from school  or from  various art circles around ST. Pete.

BUT

You cannot deny  the earth shattering magnitude of EPICNESS  if  something were to go down tonight between those 2.

IF Lev is  watching, He  better  be praying to whatever god he follows right now  that things remain safe.