Guests in their new apartment

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, what language are you speaking into the translator? That makes little sense.

This time I didn't use any translator. Maybe I should have been used more dots instead of commas? I admit my text seemed quite confusing  :(

the two living rm cam's show two different things

how is this possible if they are live feeds?

They are not live feeds anymore. At least not here or in Nora's apartment or Zoya's apartment. I think they decided to delay the feeds because of all the embarrassing things like abuse that was going on. They want to be able to delete or edit stuff that happens before allowing the data feed to be sent out. It's been that way for weeks now.

In the Barcelona apartment (Nora's), you can now see girls just disappear in the middle of walking up stairs and if you click immediately to an upstairs room, you see that same girl has already changed clothes in her bedroom or already finished washing her hair or showering in the bathroom. Sometimes, the different cams are so out of sync that you can see the same girl in two places at once or see the same scene repeated from 2 different bedroom cams.

Of course, this pretty much renders the motion detectors worthless and causes the viewers to miss some of the best stuff.

They are not live feeds anymore. At least not here or in Nora's apartment or Zoya's apartment. I think they decided to delay the feeds because of all the embarrassing things like abuse that was going on. They want to be able to delete or edit stuff that happens before allowing the data feed to be sent out. It's been that way for weeks now.

In the Barcelona apartment (Nora's), you can now see girls just disappear in the middle of walking up stairs and if you click immediately to an upstairs room, you see that same girl has already changed clothes in her bedroom or already finished washing her hair or showering in the bathroom. Sometimes, the different cams are so out of sync that you can see the same girl in two places at once or see the same scene repeated from 2 different bedroom cams.

Of course, this pretty much renders the motion detectors worthless and causes the viewers to miss some of the best stuff.

I have never had such problems here in Europe. Camera 2 has always been synchronous with the other cameras (as it is also now). Problem is likely to occur only on the Americas side of the Atlantic. Everything works well for me.

I have never had such problems here in Europe. Camera 2 has always been synchronous with the other cameras (as it is also now). Problem is likely to occur only on the Americas side of the Atlantic. Everything works well for me.

Do you often see that the time in the upper left corner of the screen is not showing? Because we do over here. I think the time shown is only an overlay that is inserted by the Flash software during the actual video display. So, that can be manipulated (or not displayed at all, if necessary) to make the video appear to be real-time.

Perhaps in Europe, the entire feed is delayed, but the synchronization is much better. I don't know.

Do you often see that the time in the upper left corner of the screen is not showing? Because we do over here. I think the time shown is only an overlay that is inserted by the Flash software during the actual video display. So, that can be manipulated (or not displayed at all, if necessary) to make the video appear to be real-time.

Perhaps in Europe, the entire feed is delayed, but the synchronization is much better. I don't know.

I just checked the situation by using proxy located in North America. It seems that cams also there are very real time, except cam 2 which is about 55 minutes behind. I have often observed from guests cell phone alarms, that streams are very real-time.

If you watch thumbnails very carefully, you can see there is also a clock in the corner. I have had one computer where clock could not be seen immediately. It appeared just when the whole picture moved a little bit. That happened only in that one computer, and was probably related to graphics card (NVIDIA GEFORCE something).

I just checked the situation by using proxy located in North America. It seems that cams also there are very real time, except cam 2 which is about 55 minutes behind. I have often observed from guests cell phone alarms, that streams are very real-time.

If you watch thumbnails very carefully, you can see there is also a clock in the corner. I have had one computer where clock could not be seen immediately. It appeared just when the whole picture moved a little bit. That happened only in that one computer, and was probably related to graphics card (NVIDIA GEFORCE something).

Well, now all living room cams seem to be in sync. A half-hour ago, cam 2 lagged by 50 minutes and cam 3 lagged by 30 minutes. I don't know what's going on.

What you're saying seems to be a possibility some of the time, but I can't believe it would cause such large discrepancies for extended periods and then suddenly everything just gets re-synched. It seems like there has to be multiple things going on.

Maybe it's just my PC or the site to site data transfer path that we get here sometimes. I don't know anymore. But, it's very frustrating.

Guest bobbyjoe

finaly diana/efim are all togheter,that was not this reason why they have leave the appartment,

soo many curious movment in this moment on rlc,

polina look have find new boyfriend