Drinking and playing some kind of game

Did anyone see earlier when the curly haired girl was helping the blue-haired guest to undress and try on various underwear? The blue haired girl has a great body. If only she felt a little sexy. I think that was what the curly haired girl was going for, but not yet.

Did anyone see earlier when the curly haired girl was helping the blue-haired guest to undress and try on various underwear? The blue haired girl has a great body. If only she felt a little sexy. I think that was what the curly haired girl was going for, but not yet.

The Curly haired one has the hot's for the blue haired girl and blue has not given into temptation as of yet. We are still hopeful that it could happen.  I don't think K.D. Lang would object.

The Curly haired one has the hot's for the blue haired girl and blue has not given into temptation as of yet. We are still hopeful that it could happen.  I don't think K.D. Lang would object.

no she wouldn't, that night she had no problem with curly going into blues room to try and have sex with her,blue wouldn't do it but did end up taking a close up picture of curly's pussy when curly was in the doggy style position
  • Like 1