All things soccer/football

CC Powerdriver

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when I was about 14 and my parents were away for the weekend. The boys and I got some girls together, some booze and some weed and had a strip pool party in my parents back yard pool.

Anyway, they returned home a night early and no one knew that they arrived. My mom came out in the back yard, hearing all of the noise. She ran back screaming to my father that we all had no clothes on. He  :lmao: and later when I was cornered and the mess cleaned up, the old man pulled me aside and asked, "Did ya git ya some, boy?" I just smiled. He patted me on the back and said, "That's my kid".

I remember when I was about 14 and my parents were away for the weekend. The boys and I got some girls together, some booze and some weed and had a strip pool party in my parents back yard pool.

Anyway, they returned home a night early and no one knew that they arrived. My mom came out in the back yard, hearing all of the noise. She ran back screaming to my father that we all had no clothes on. He  :lmao: and later when I was cornered and the mess cleaned up, the old man pulled me aside and asked, "Did ya git ya some, boy?" I just smiled. He patted me on the back and said, "That's my kid".

LOL I also got caught and all he cared about was wether or not we used protection LOL.  Some good ole memories right there!!

I guess that you have to be European to understand any of that.  :scratchchin:

Pretty much from anywhere outside North America. The English Premier League is massive in the Far East and Africa. I think about half of the 40 richest football clubs in the world are English. In terms of average attendance at sporting leagues around the world the NFL is top followed by the EPL and the Indian Premier League (Cricket) but in terms of global TV audience the EPL is miles clear.

I reckon Van Gaal's got one more loss in him then mourinho will be given the job, either him or Guardiola.

van gaal said in a interview he would rather sack himself then them sack him i am guessing he is saying this to try and keep his job a little bit longer

Pretty much from anywhere outside North America. The English Premier League is massive in the Far East and Africa. I think about half of the 40 richest football clubs in the world are English. In terms of average attendance at sporting leagues around the world the NFL is top followed by the EPL and the Indian Premier League (Cricket) but in terms of global TV audience the EPL is miles clear.

la premier es la màs importante, pero sòlo en dinero

el dinero no es garantia de exito

el titulo màs importante para los equipos de la premier, es la copa de europa 

en los ultimos tres años,ningùn equipo de la premier fuè capaz de pasar de cuartos de final

si a resultados se refiere,le garantizo que la liga española y la bundesliga son mejores

la premier es muy pobre lo unico que tiene es dinero ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Aprovecho el post para felicitarle por el trabajo quer realiza en CC muy agradecido 8) 8)

Haha, I disagree with you Cortes!

The Champions League is a joke of a competition.  It is set up to favour the big teams only and there is really no point in having teams from lesser footballing countries like Poland, Sweden et al because they do not have a chance against teams like Real and Barca, so what is the point of having them?  Well, the point is that by putting the lesser teams in the length of the competition is increased - which gives more sponsorship money to the big teams. But, because of the ridiculous seeding system (that favours the big teams) there is never any real danger of Real or Barca (for example) not qualifying for the knockout stages. It's a big con job! 

A big con job much like La Liga!  ;)  There is never any real danger of Madrid or Barca not qualifying for the Champions League and La Liga is set up to help those clubs do so every year.  I think something like 80% of the money made by the league goes directly to only those two clubs, which is why there was a strike last year.  Is it really a good competition when only 2 clubs are ever likely to win it and week to week they beat their competition by 4,5,6 goals? It's silly!  I lived in Barca for 8 years and only went to Camp Nou 3 times. 2 for El Classico which was a good competition of equally matched teams and the football was good.  The other time was against Villareal (they were relegated that year) and Barca won 5-0 and it was incredibly boring.

If you look at the Premier League today, halfway through the season, only 11 points separate the top 10 teams, that's half the league!  I think the PL is the better competition my friend  8)

Haha, I disagree with you Cortes!

The Champions League is a joke of a competition.  It is set up to favour the big teams only and there is really no point in having teams from lesser footballing countries like Poland, Sweden et al because they do not have a chance against teams like Real and Barca, so what is the point of having them?  Well, the point is that by putting the lesser teams in the length of the competition is increased - which gives more sponsorship money to the big teams. But, because of the ridiculous seeding system (that favours the big teams) there is never any real danger of Real or Barca (for example) not qualifying for the knockout stages. It's a big con job! 

A big con job much like La Liga!  ;)  There is never any real danger of Madrid or Barca not qualifying for the Champions League and La Liga is set up to help those clubs do so every year.  I think something like 80% of the money made by the league goes directly to only those two clubs, which is why there was a strike last year.  Is it really a good competition when only 2 clubs are ever likely to win it and week to week they beat their competition by 4,5,6 goals? It's silly!  I lived in Barca for 8 years and only went to Camp Nou 3 times. 2 for El Classico which was a good competition of equally matched teams and the football was good.  The other time was against Villareal (they were relegated that year) and Barca won 5-0 and it was incredibly boring.

If you look at the Premier League today, halfway through the season, only 11 points separate the top 10 teams, that's half the league!  I think the PL is the better competition my friend  8)

Està bien,en España la diferencia de puntos entre los primeros y el pelotòn perseguidor

cada año que pasa es menos notable

la tendencia anterior era aburrida sòlo Madrid y Barcelona .... :-\

Ahora los equipos estàn màs cercanos,y a dia de hoy,muy cercanos

las politicas de la copa de europa....... :idk:

En el futbol el momento actual es el que cuenta

de la impresiòn de que cualquier tiempo pasado no importa ya

yo si me lo permites me salgo de lo establecido

y politicas aparte,doy como mejor liga, a la màs equilibrada

y a la que màs titulos globales,ha obtenido en la historia

esa es sin duda la española,pero esto a mi me da igual

la PL el ultimo titulo europeo fuè el del Chelsea hace 2 ò 3 años

no lo tengo claro pero màs o menos.

Es fàcil de entender que te guste màs la premier

personalmente no tengo el tiempo que quisiera para el futbol

entonces el tema politico no me interesa

me gusta ver los partidos interesantes,de las competiciones interesantes :) ;)

la liga la premier la bundesliga  calcio ......

como ves muy superficial

a Rafa Benitez le gusta màs la premier :)

a mi me dan igual todas,solo me gusta el futbol,el buen futbol :)