Am I alone in thinking this is worst on RLC?

Guest Later

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure dasha and demid are the worst....

Dasha is a good looking girl and the cams are normal (not premium). Both Carina/Sabrina and Suzan/Hecktor are premium. Suzan and Hecktor spend a load of time off the free cams.

The makes my opinion that (worst to best) Suzan and Hecktor < Carina and Sabrina < Dasha and Demid < Others

Not really ranked the other apartments

Maya and Stephen??? What in the world are you thinking? Explain that one..

While Maya and Stepan are my favorite couple on RLC today and I find Maya overall to be the sexiest girl, I think it is time for them to move on. Next to Leora and Paul, they have been here the longest and haven't really offered  anything exciting to watch for a long time now. But having said that, just like when Alina and Anton left (my all-time favorite couple while they were on; Maya and Stepan took over the #1 spot once they left), it would really weird to occasionally tune in to RLC and not see their names. Their departure would be bitter-sweet but I still thing it is time for them to move on.

Maya and Stephen??? What in the world are you thinking? Explain that one..

I'm honest. I watch  RLC for sex and nudity. Not to see foreign people that i dont understand language living in a little messy appartement and fuck 1 time in 2 months.

But i respect  the opinion of people contenting of what Maya and Stephen offer

I'm honest. I watch  RLC for sex and nudity. Not to see foreign people that i dont understand language living in a little messy appartement and fuck 1 time in 2 months.

But i respect  the opinion of people contenting of what Maya and Stephen offer

Can't really watch it for any other reason if you cant speak or understand the foreign languages

It would be great i they have an english speaking apartment. Most fans of RLC speak are english speaking. I dont see any foreign RLC forum on the net though there may be. So far this is how i have summed the whole experience up

Best apartment to watch for sex  Zoya and Lev

Best apartment to cure you insomnia Dasha and Demid

Best apartment for entertainment was  Kamilla and Kristy (cant see anyone taking over)

Best apartment to learn not what to in a relationship Leora and Paul

Best apartment to learn how to hibernate Hector and Susan

Best "why the hell are we really watching them" apartment Carina and Sabrina

Just my opinion guys

Can't really watch it for any other reason if you cant speak or understand the foreign languages

It would be great i they have an english speaking apartment. Most fans of RLC speak are english speaking. I dont see any foreign RLC forum on the net though there may be. So far this is how i have summed the whole experience up

Best apartment to watch for sex  Zoya and Lev

Best apartment to cure you insomnia Dasha and Demid

Best apartment for entertainment was  Kamilla and Kristy (cant see anyone taking over)

Best apartment to learn not what to in a relationship Leora and Paul

Best apartment to learn how to hibernate Hector and Susan

Best "why the hell are we really watching them" apartment Carina and Sabrina

Just my opinion guys

Very well put in my opinion!