Am I alone in thinking this is worst on RLC?

Guest Later

I am convinced that I get different things from these apartments than some. Of course I enjoy the sexy stuff but in each apartment there is usually something else. In this apartment I actually enjoy when they get aggravated with each other. Hearing them rant in Italian, hands waving is just wonderful. Maybe it's just me.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO.......all the apts right now are tied for worst....

Paul and Lev are bigtime buzzkils: they just walk in a room and the mood crashes. If Leora ever was to visit the "Fun House" at a carnival she might just move in......Oooh another mirror....

Maya & Stephan: it's like you just landed on the set of Dr Doolittle.....good lord! Maya is channeling for Ellie May on "Beverly Hillbillies" with all her critters

Carla & Mario:what is with the apts from that time zone......there's some wacko dynamics going on there...starting to look like there is something in the water and not just an isolated incident

D & D.....waste of time...only worth ti if they have visitors staying.

Nina/Kira.....not my thing

Adriana/Daniel....he always just looks angry.

And we haven't even talked about the camera problems......with all the freezes, lags and sync problems you'd think RLC would be monitoring the equipment and fixing things as they happen rather than waiting for members to alert them.

I should probably just drop my membership.....

Rants R Us

IMHO.......all the apts right now are tied for worst....

Paul and Lev are bigtime buzzkils: they just walk in a room and the mood crashes. If Leora ever was to visit the "Fun House" at a carnival she might just move in......Oooh another mirror....

Maya & Stephan: it's like you just landed on the set of Dr Doolittle.....good lord! Maya is channeling for Ellie May on "Beverly Hillbillies" with all her critters

Carla & Mario:what is with the apts from that time zone......there's some wacko dynamics going on there...starting to look like there is something in the water and not just an isolated incident

D & D.....waste of time...only worth ti if they have visitors staying.

Nina/Kira.....not my thing

Adriana/Daniel....he always just looks angry.

And we haven't even talked about the camera problems......with all the freezes, lags and sync problems you'd think RLC would be monitoring the equipment and fixing things as they happen rather than waiting for members to alert them.

I should probably just drop my membership.....

Rants R Us

I just wonder is anyone happy, there are very few smiles.

So here is one from me  :D

While I've never been a real fan of this apartment, I would usually check it once or twice a day just to see if anything interesting was happening or any good looking guests were visiting.

Now, I find myself shocked to think that the blue-haired girl guest (long-term guest) actually may have the best body of any woman currently on RLC. I never noticed until she started getting more active in the shower department.  ;D

Kira and Maya also have great bodies IMHO.

• 1 month later...

This is most likely the most awful apartment on RLC.  the one guest stays completely covered up even when changing.  She kept a towel draped around her.  RLC is suppose to be living normal lives,  this is not normal.  curly is the best looking one in apartment,  butch is god awful ugly and blue hair girl is boring but not as boring as the girl in the guest room.  The only person more camera shy is Lev' and zoya's guest.  This is only my opinion. 

...the blue-haired girl guest (long-term guest) actually may have the best body of any woman currently on RLC...

I agree, BLUE is the only girl there worth following. And I have nothing against lesbians - my niece is a lesbian, and their family (one kid also) is nice - but watching the lesbians on RLC is boring. I just don´t find them interesting, I don´t know why.

While I've never been a real fan of this apartment, I would usually check it once or twice a day just to see if anything interesting was happening or any good looking guests were visiting.

Now, I find myself shocked to think that the blue-haired girl guest (long-term guest) actually may have the best body of any woman currently on RLC. I never noticed until she started getting more active in the shower department.  ;D

Kira and Maya also have great bodies IMHO.

je suis d'accord, cheveux bleus est belle nue, et elle ne se cache absolument pas des caméras dans la salle de bain!!! jolis seins, beau petit cul!!!

I agree, blue hair is beautiful naked, and she hides absolutely no cameras in the bathroom !!! nice breasts, nice ass !!! :D :D

I like this apartment. To me this is a very 'real' apartment. I get the sense that what you see is exactly what would happen whether there were cams there or not, with the understandable exception of some shy guests.

I watched them a couple of nights ago after they returned from having a few drinks. Their antics really were very amusing, and they all enjoyed themselves without any arguments or cattiness.

On the odd occasions they do have sex, I find Curly a very attractive female, and although I'll never understand her attraction to Elvis, they obviously have a deep affection for each other.

:soapbox:

I like this apartment. To me this is a very 'real' apartment. I get the sense that what you see is exactly what would happen whether there were cams there or not, with the understandable exception of some shy guests.

I watched them a couple of nights ago after they returned from having a few drinks. Their antics really were very amusing, and they all enjoyed themselves without any arguments or cattiness.

On the odd occasions they do have sex, I find Curly a very attractive female, and although I'll never understand her attraction to Elvis, they obviously have a deep affection for each other.

:soapbox:

In a way I think this apartment is not real at all. These people appear to have absolutely nothing to do but lay around the couch...whose real life is like that?