where are they now and what are they doing??????

Il n'y a vraiment plus d'intérêt à regarder cet appartement, ils sont toujours dans la seule pièce qui ne possède pas de caméra..........et toujours à fumer leur machin...  :( :(

There really is more interesting to look at the apartment, they are still in one piece that does not have camera .......... and still smoking their thing ...  :( :(

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Il n'y a vraiment plus d'intérêt à regarder cet appartement, ils sont toujours dans la seule pièce qui ne possède pas de caméra..........et toujours à fumer leur machin...  :( :(

There really is more interesting to look at the apartment, they are still in one piece that does not have camera .......... and still smoking their thing ...  :( :(

I feel that í have to say somthing here what they are smoking is eastern waterpipe !

And that means that it`s plain tobacco with some flavor added to it. It has nothing to do with drugs or what so ever!!!

Guest bobbyjoe

oui d'accord,autant ils étaient interessant à suivre dans l'ancien appartement en italie,

autant là dans ce nouvel appartement,ils sont vraiment pas interessant à suivre par la faute du positionnement des cameras et de l'architecture de l'appartement.

j agree,they was interesting for watching in the old appartment in italy but in this one not really by the fault

of the cameras positions and the architecture of this appartment,too bad

I feel that í have to say somthing here what they are smoking is eastern waterpipe !

And that means that it`s plain tobacco with some flavor added to it. It has nothing to do with drugs or what so ever!!!

Je n'ai jamais parlé de drogue!!

J'ai dit "leur machin" car je ne sais pas ce qu'il y a dedans, et je ne crois pas que RLC tolérerai un usage de drogue permanent sur leurs écrans!!  ;)

I never talked about drugs !!

I said "their thing" because I do not know what's in it, and I do not believe that a permanent RLC tolerate drug use on their screens !!  ;)

I can't help but wonder what is going on with them. They used to spend pretty much every waking hour together. Since moving to the new place that no longer seems to be the case.

I wasn't looking at them much during the final days of Kamila and Kristy, but I haven't seen them have sex in more than a week. Did I just miss it or have they not been anywhere near as active sexually as they were in the other apartment?

This current apartment is also terrible for them because of the placement of the cameras. They are way too far away. You can barely make out their faces on some of them. I would have thought RLC would have done something by now to make the cameras more effective.

So you are telling us that Nelly didn't know about the party? WTF

WTF is going on in this houses lately - is there a full moon - everybody is just fighting :( :(

Maybe RLC should change majority of people in this project - I thing they are (almost all) boring - just fighting and NO fun / NO real parties etc :(