where are they now and what are they doing??????

I wasn't looking at them much during the final days of Kamila and Kristy, but I haven't seen them have sex in more than a week. Did I just miss it or have they not been anywhere near as active sexually as they were in the other apartment?

This current apartment is also terrible for them because of the placement of the cameras. They are way too far away. You can barely make out their faces on some of them. I would have thought RLC would have done something by now to make the cameras more effective.

You are so right with your last paragraph. Does anybody have any idea why they moved? Even though their old apartment only had one free cam, it was perfectly located and so close you could practically smell her

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are so right with your last paragraph. Does anybody have any idea why they moved? Even though their old apartment only had one free cam, it was perfectly located and so close you could practically smell her

they had to go home their visa's had expired,and yes they used to have a lot more sex before they got this apartment from what I have seen

It's very sad today seeing this situation of Nelly so upset hope they sort it soon.

In my experience if I have a relationship problem get it sorted same day, leaving it overnight it get worse and harder to get things right again.

I totally agree...don't go to bed angry!  They love each other, and that is why they are emotional.  They will work it out.