where are they now and what are they doing??????

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: at what time Nelly did come back at the house ??? Was the red dress girl still there? When I went to bed, Bogdan was talking in the kitchen with the nice girl and Nelly was showering at Dasha and Demid's place...

So if she found that pretty girl in a short dress speaking with Bogdan in the early morning, I can understand why she is so upset!

If someone knows ...

Thanks!

I don't blame her. He talked for hours with a half naked girl in their kitchen, although he was a gentleman and nothing happened. Why did she stay at Dasha's overnight? Did she know that more than guy friends of Bogdan would be at the party? Why didn't he call Nelly to come home? I hope they work it out, they are a cute couple and I believe he is loyal to her.

I don't blame her. He talked for hours with a half naked girl in their kitchen, although he was a gentleman and nothing happened. Why did she stay at Dasha's overnight? Did she know that more than guy friends of Bogdan would be at the party? Why didn't he call Nelly to come home? I hope they work it out, they are a cute couple and I believe he is loyal to her.

And where did Nelly sleep at Dasha' because when I tuned into Dasha's at 4:15am Dasha's time there was a guy on the couch looking at the laptop. Could make a guy jealous if Nelly was there and so was this guy.

Nelly was on bed by camera 8 all night. Neither one of them cheated, but Bogdan kind of spent a long time talking to the girl with the red dress who had taken off half her underwear earlier. If Nelly saw this on CC, she would get extremely jealous. Bogdan has to be a saint to not do something with that girl.

It's very sad today seeing this situation of Nelly so upset hope they sort it soon.

In my experience if I have a relationship problem get it sorted same day, leaving it overnight it get worse and harder to get things right again.