Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

damn why they bring this ugly ass bitch back

upndown said;  That's just plain nasty and totally uncalled for!  angry.gif:(" title="Angry" class="smiley" style="vertical-align: bottom; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.48px; line-height: 17.472px; background-color: rgb(225, 235, 240);"> angry.gif:(" title="Angry" class="smiley" style="vertical-align: bottom; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.48px; line-height: 17.472px; background-color: rgb(225, 235, 240);">angry.gif:(" title="Angry" class="smiley" style="vertical-align: bottom; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12.48px; line-height: 17.472px; background-color: rgb(225, 235, 240);">

I totally agree uncalled for and vicious

Yeah no matter what me might think of Jenny good or bad,it's still a lot better than looking at an empty room,it's her first day so let's give her a chance to get settled in and see what she does,she is just here to entertain us folks,and there are some on here who really like her too,so who knows if RLC is only using the same group of girls,who I think probably all know each other,and some are really good friends,then eventually the girl that each of us likes may make a re-appearance,it would have been nice though to see a fresh face like how we got to see Kristy :P :P :P

Like her or not she's here for at least 1 Month or possibly 2.

Yeah no matter what me might think of Jenny good or bad,it's still a lot better than looking at an empty room,it's her first day so let's give her a chance to get settled in and see what she does,she is just here to entertain us folks,and there are some on here who really like her too,so who knows if RLC is only using the same group of girls,who I think probably all know each other,and some are really good friends,then eventually the girl that each of us likes may make a re-appearance,it would have been nice though to see a fresh face like how we got to see Kristy :P :P :P

Fresh faces are always nice to see but no matter what gets said here is not going to get RLC to change their perspective on how they see fit to run their business. Maybe the first time she was there they may have had enough viewers for them to make up their mind to bring her back.

People have to remember there is a bigger audience in the outside world beyond CamCaps that view RLC also. So she must have made them money or they wouldn't have brought her back.