Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I know everyone thinks these two are sisters.  I personally don't think they are.  They don't carry on the same type of persona like two sisters should.

That's just my opinion. It could be right or it could be wrong.

I know everyone thinks these two are sisters.  I personally don't think they are.  They don't carry on the same type of persona like two sisters should.

That's just my opinion. It could be right or it could be wrong.

I don't know if they are or not but there is a resemblance between the two.  I heard a Nikki laughing the other day and if I hadn't have seen her laughing I would have sworn it was Nora.  Their laughs are almost identical, it's just you don't get to hear her laugh enough to make the connection, if there is a connection that is.

I don't know if they are or not but there is a resemblance between the two.  I heard a Nikki laughing the other day and if I hadn't have seen her laughing I would have sworn it was Nora.  Their laughs are almost identical, it's just you don't get to hear her laugh enough to make the connection, if there is a connection that is.

There seems to be some similarities but they just don't seem to communicate like two sisters should.

what the .......... wheres  Noras apartment, RLC YOU REALLY GOING DOWN HILL!!!

RLC failed also to select the guests of the new apartments , watching people of this quality is not a pleasure the only ones left are Leora, Zoya, Adriana and only Nelly on the premium account but with rare perform

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

IF THEY ARE REALLY GONE,GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE,LAST NIGHT NIKKI GAVE THE CAMERA A NASTY ASS "WHAT THE FUCK YOU LOOKING AT LOOK" WHEN SHE WAS CHANGING HER TOP,AND THEN SHE SAID SOMETHING TO HIM ABOUT THE CAMERA THAT MADE HIM LOOK AT US TOO,IF SHE IS NORA'S FRIEND OR SISTER AND WAS JUST TRYING TO FILL IN THE SPACE WHILE THEY FOUND SOMEONE ELSE,THEN THEY MIGHT AS WELL HAVE TAKEN THIS APARTMENT OFFLINE,WHAT GOOD IS IT TO HAVE A SO CALLED VOYEUR APARTMENT WHEN THERE AIN'T SHIT TO VOYEUR WHEN EVERYBODY IS GONE ALL FUCKING DAY OR NIGHT,AND WHEN THEY ARE THERE THEY ARE BORING AS FUCK,AND WORST OF ALL THEY HIDE FROM THE CAMERAS AND WEAR PANTIES IN THE SHOWER,NIKKI JUST WANTED TO HELP NORA OUT BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T FIND ANYONE ELSE,SHE JUST WANTED A EASY PAYCHECK WITHOUT HAVING TO DO SHIT TO ENTERTAIN RLC'S COSTUMERS !!!!!!! :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

NIKKI GIVING THAT SNARKY LOOK >:( >:( >:(

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

THEN SHE SAID SOMETHING TO HIM THAT MADE HIM LOOK AT THE CAMERA TOO >:( >:( >:( >:(

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

IF THEY ARE REALLY GONE,GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE,LAST NIGHT NIKKI GAVE THER CAMERA A NASTY ASS "WHAT THE FUCK YOU LOOKING AT LOOK" WHEN SHE WAS CHANGING HER TOP,AND THEN SHE SAID SOMETHING TO HIM ABOUT THE CAMERA THAT MADE HIM LOOK AT US TOO,IF SHE IS NORA'S FRIEND OR SISTER AND WAS JUST TRYING TO FILL IN THE SPACE WHILE THEY FOUND SOMEONE ELSE,THEN THEY MIGHT AS WELL HAVE TAKEN THIS APARTMENT OFFLINE,WHAT GOOD IS IT TO HAVE A SO CALLED VOYEUR APARTMENT WHEN THERE AIN'T SHIT TO VOYEUR WHEN EVERYBODY IS GONE ALL FUCKING DAY OR NIGHT,AND WHEN THEY ARE THERE THEY ARE BORING AS FUCK,AND WORST OF ALL THEY HIDE FROM THE CAMERAS AND WEAR PANTIES IN THE SHOWER,NIKKI JUST WANTED TO HELP NORA OUT BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T FIND ANYONE ELSE,SHE JUST WANTED A EASY PAYCHECK WITHOUT HAVING TO DO SHIT TO ENTERTAIN RLC'S COSTUMERS !!!!!!! :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

NIKKI GIVING THAT SNARKY LOOK >:( >:( >:(

THEN SHE SAID SOMETHING TO HIM THAT MADE HIM LOOK AT THE CAMERA TOO >:( >:( >:( >:(

It's beginning to sound like a broken record around here LMAO.  I think some other very intelligent individual has said damn near those exact words numerous times of which he had allot of people pissed at him about it LOL.

So is this couple and apartment officially retired? Maybe they will give Kristy, Alisa and another female friend their own apartment. We think it would go over well. Not this 6 or 8 week garbage. RLC hasn't actually tried the idea honestly. This way no one is in charge. Not a apartment the size of a shopping mall. A real dorm situation. No prudes please. Just a thought