Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

si c'est le mieux que nous pouvons obtenir, alors ne poster plus cher ami, attendons une autre fille plus délirante!!!

if this is the best we can get, so do not post dearest friend, expecting another girl more delirious !!!

Just one Question... How in the hell does this weasel sleep with this girl for three nights in a row and NOT have sex with her?  Or have I missed something?

There are a couple of people that believe he is not the one holding out.  According to another poster he tried to make a move and the penalty flag was thrown in by Nikki.

I have noticed when he is in a room by himself. He cases the place out and looks where everything is.

Not your usual type of guest behaviour.

Yes, thank you for bringing this up. recognizing this is the picture thread I want to say I saw him casing the place downstairs before they went upstairs. When Nikki went into the bathroom he actually walked over to near the TV to look up the stairs. Then walked around the room, looked outside and went to the table and looked at some papers plus he shook the cigarette pack too. This is an odd guy. Plus so many have noticed he treats her like shit. She must be really hard up to have this immature kid as her boyfriend.

I think they actually have a liking for each other. I saw Nikki kiss him when he was asleep. And they definitely had sex under the covers. His cock was hanging out which she looked at and then covered while he was asleep, and I think I saw her put back on her panties under the covers. Several of the girls who had sex in Nora's apartment often covered up severely at first, but later the covers would slip off and they didn't care as much. Remember Milana and Coco and Jenny the first time? It may happen with Nikki also. I don't think Jenny has a boyfriend now or she would bring him back or disappear a couple of days. She wasn't shy about sex her first time.