Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

I could be wrong, but I am guessing that this is pretty much the only request other then they go about their lives and not turn off the cameras. There are lots of opinions about their obligation to stay in front of the cameras. Some act as if nudity is a requirement and owed to them. My opinion is that if this were true, it would make it a different kind of site.

i'm on RLC since a few months so there are much former RLC tenant that i've never seen, but now except the new Nikki (and Jenny who immitates her) the only girl a little bit shy on the bathroom is Suzanne with her bathrobe.

All the other people act normally in the bathtoom. Sometimes Butch from Carla and Sabrina is very quick in the bathroom but i think it's more for psychologicals reason(a girl body in a man mind).

So i think they have some have instructions to be as naturals as possible in the bathroom and dont hide.

Even Dasha and Demid who hide for sex, dont hide in the bathroom.

Nikky is there just because she has beenn called in an emergency to avoid Jenny staying all day long alone in the appartment. She doesnt care to be fired

Excuse my poor english

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

How to put the name of Camellia and Christine someone Tenant working for Nicky because he earns hourly wage of her

:screwy: :screwy:You guys are all fecking nuts :screwy: :screwy:

A month ago Kiko was the anti-christ and Nora was Dracula's daughter!

Now its like they just moved in from Little House on the Prairie!! :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

It must be that pink colored sock that's drawing them in.  Laughing.gif

I know this is NOT Christy but man, the resemblance is nice. Miss you Christy.

Kristy me manque aussi, énormément...  :'( :'(

Maintenant, au-lieu d'avoir des filles pleines de vie dans cet appartement, nous avons des zombies qui se cachent des caméras !!  :no: :no:

Kristy miss him too, lots ...  :'( :'(

Now, instead of having-full of life girls in this apartment, we have zombies hiding cameras!  :no: :no:

i'm on RLC since a few months so there are much former RLC tenant that i've never seen, but now except the new Nikki (and Jenny who immitates her) the only girl a little bit shy on the bathroom is Suzanne with her bathrobe.

All the other people act normally in the bathtoom. Sometimes Butch from Carla and Sabrina is very quick in the bathroom but i think it's more for psychologicals reason(a girl body in a man mind).

So i think they have some have instructions to be as naturals as possible in the bathroom and dont hide.

Even Dasha and Demid who hide for sex, dont hide in the bathroom.

Nikky is there just because she has beenn called in an emergency to avoid Jenny staying all day long alone in the appartment. She doesnt care to be fired

Excuse my poor english

???