Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

If it is one thing that I can say about you TBG 150,is that you always give me inspiration ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

There is not one thing good looking about her. And those lips would make Angelina Jolie jealous. Hideous.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I have the perfect PhotoShoppe for you. When you make it, I'm going save and print it.

We need a facial picture of a Muslim male with a .45 caliber hole right between his eyes and next to it, the back side of his head depicting a huge gaping hole where his skullbone once was, dripping blood and brain matter down his neck.

And it has to be in full vivid color.

Wait ....you don't think that Angelina Jolie is beautiful?

If not please give me a celebrity that you think looks pretty so that I can see what you think that true beauty looks like.

You're funny. But that still doesn't make either one of them any better looking.

I have the perfect PhotoShoppe for you. When you make it, I'm going save and print it.

We need a facial picture of a Muslim male with a .45 caliber hole right between his eyes and next to it, the back side of his head depicting a huge gaping hole where his skullbone once was, dripping blood and brain matter down his neck.

And it has to be in full vivid color.

cher tbg, je sais que je risque de me faire mal voir avec ma réponse, mais la fonction de modérateur doit normalement avoir un rapport avec la "modération" des propos et des idées!!! tous les musulmans ne méritent pas d'avoir un trou dans la tête!!!  ;) ;)

tbg expensive, I know I run the risk of showing wrong with my answer, but as moderator should normally be related to "moderation" of words and ideas !!! all Muslims do not deserve to have a hole in the head !!! ;);)

Fortunately, I generally don't go looking for that stuff until I come here and start reading.

So what about the celebs that I picked for beauty? No comment? I know I brought out the big guns, but life is to short to date ugly women.

With the site dragging so bad, I didn't see your answer. Yeah, I'll never figure out why he left one for the other. It was like trading platinum for bronze.