Jitka and Marek Videos

We have lot's of threads for bullshit. That's why they were created. Like RLC is getting stale, so was CC. The thing is, we can change for the better. Accepting the change will be the hard part.

Everything has a reason

If this is not Jitka and Marc

I'm going out of here

This is the challenge

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

It will pay off in the long run. I promise. You will enjoy the board so much more without having to find your way through all of the bullshit.

j understand the new direction this forum want take but  j just want say good luck for that,

you kick one asshole here you have 10 come back with new accounts

j understand the new direction this forum want take but  j just want say good luck for that,

you kick one asshole here you have 10 come back with new accounts

Then I can have fun kicking out 10 assholes.

Then I can have fun kicking out 10 assholes.

One thing that amazes me is the number of members on CC who never make a single post. There are page after page of people who never contribute to the forum. Perhaps a new direction would encourage them to participate? :-\

Did I miss something?  When was Marek pinpointed to be the slimmer twin, with no tattoos, and when was the woman determined to not be Jitka?  what was the basis for these determinations?

Pretty sure we base everything of wild speculation and fancy, I mean who's got time for facts?  ;)

Guest Joeybaggs

Who in the world is going to seat on that couch? It must be Batman and his cape! Referring to Monday night 2300 hours...(est)  I had my night vision goggles on - no help! I guess I`ll label this guy the Romantic and her the Sheetress. I give them 3 weeks for "another one hits the dust."