Be Very Careful

Guest rlcscam

Guest NL Forever

I don't post pictures or videos for RLC non-members.  I post to make a joke or for members who may have missed something because of their schedule or who don't want to take the time to capture the video themselves to view later.  If non-members view the little bits I post, it should encourage them to become members so they don't miss what a member can see.  Viewing other members posted pictures and videos convinced me to become a member.  The free cams alone were not enough.  I had to see what I was missing before I would spend the money.

If RLC really had their act together, they'd pay a few people to capture videos and post them on a view only, members only site so that their members miss very little.

I have to say I take a slightly different view. As a former RLC member (short-lived) I did not have the technical knowhow to make and post videos. By the time I acquired that ability I was no longer a member (and I am unlikely to become one again for various reasons which some of you know about). So I could post from the free rooms but relied on others to post from the locked rooms. Then other members kindly helped me out by giving me access to their accounts so that I could start sharing on their behalf....this arrangement has worked very well so far (with a few blips). There is a mutual benefit here, and I am (or rather was) able to post up videos for others to see who are not in the most ideal time zone.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic