Be Very Careful

Guest rlcscam

Guest rlcscam

Be very careful what you post here. Reallifecam.com has other methods than the code in the bottom left corner for tracking the pictures and videos you post here. Even if you remove the code in the corner, Reallifecam.com can still associate pictures with you and ban your account.

You have been warned.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting...that last reply to hotcouple has vanished...???

sorry was me, because I had found the info in a file, but i mistake, i posted ad image of media info file capped whit rtmpdumphelper, i think the hidden information are inside the RTMP source, than if we convert (in HQ of course) the file the info will be deleted.

This is a screen like i posted yesterday (europe time):

post-812-145739561246_thumb.png

interesting...that last reply to hotcouple has vanished...???

sorry was me, because I had found the info in a file, but i mistake, i posted ad image of media info file capped whit rtmpdumphelper, i think the hidden information are inside the RTMP source, than if we convert (in HQ of course) the file the info will be deleted.

This is a screen like i posted yesterday (europe time):

Damn! I had no idea so much metadata could be stored inside an .flv! :o well noticed!

I posted three pictures today and three hours later I was banned from the site.  I cropped the pics small that everything was missing on the picture so they must have some other way to track you when you post.  Thats alright I got tons to post without them.

I posted three pictures today and three hours later I was banned from the site.  I cropped the pics small that everything was missing on the picture so they must have some other way to track you when you post.  Thats alright I got tons to post without them.

I'm starting to think that there's more of a connection between this forum and RLC than anyone is willing to disclose. Now, to figure out how to test my theory...

I'm starting to think that there's more of a connection between this forum and RLC than anyone is willing to disclose. Now, to figure out how to test my theory...

I assure you there is no connection whatsoever between Camcaps and RLC. Without getting too specific they have made a few attempts to shut us down. Additionally, it is against our terms of service for them to use our site. If you or anyone else has an inkling about what might be going on feel free to let me know. Be aware that if you have any identifying info such as your email address, common username, or real name in your profile it is publicly available to all members.

This forum uses 2.0.4. It is the newest version of Simple Machines. I stuck with the 1.1..... the older version. It has a box to check to hide your email from anyone that looks at the profiles.

Spammers troll these forums looking to harvest emails. And with a large registry of members here, they would get a good cashe of addresses to use.

I assure you there is no connection whatsoever between Camcaps and RLC. Without getting too specific they have made a few attempts to shut us down. Additionally, it is against our terms of service for them to use our site. If you or anyone else has an inkling about what might be going on feel free to let me know. Be aware that if you have any identifying info such as your email address, common username, or real name in your profile it is publicly available to all members.

Few attempts, as in requesting the IP addresses of the forum users?