Nora's Influence

pudley

For those doubting Nora has RLC influence, did ya notice that her apt is now the default go-to place. Leora has held that slot for a long time. Nice coop Nora. Too bad this is such a boring place. I say give it to the kids called Carla and Mario. They would make good ambassadors for RLC. At least they have energy and exhibitionism.

For those doubting Nora has RLC influence, did ya notice that her apt is now the default go-to place. Leora has held that slot for a long time. Nice coop Nora. Too bad this is such a boring place. I say give it to the kids called Carla and Mario. They would make good ambassadors for RLC. At least they have energy and exhibitionism.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Possibly... if your last view of RLC was Nora et al's apartment... it might also be the first apartment you see because of the cookies on your computer.

Or possibly... if you were viewing Nora et al's apartment when you bookmarked/favorited RLC... it will be the first apartment when you go to RLC because of the cookies on your computer.

Clear your cookies... and I think Leora and Paul will be the first apartment to view.

:)

Nothing has changed. You likely set your shortcut to Nora's room.

RLC is now randomizing the apartments when you log in from the address bar. If you click on Mozillas "new tab" default, and you click on a previously visited RLC icon, you'll end up there again.

At least, that is my experience.

It makes sense to randomize the first apartment displayed. By always using Leora's apartment by default, RLC's marketing research data would be skewed in favor of Apt. 1.

As for me, if Leora's flaunting herself when I first click on RLC, I'm sure as hell not going to visit any of the other apartments.  ;D :-*

My God!  Did Nora instruct these 2 girls not to talk to each other or introduce any boys they bring in?  Just kidding Nora didn't-but not talking?  Stupid!!  Unless of course, they do not understand each other's language dialect

Last time Jenny was here she was not all that chatty with Nora or Rita.  She has always come across sort of aloof and self centered in my opinion.  The guy on the sofa night included her drinking I think so she was a little more outgoing.

Also I use Chrome and it always goes to Leora's place first - view 03_1

I think they are randomly picking apartments now.  I clear my cookies everytime I close my browser and this time I got zoya and lev up first

That's good in a way actually. Better than having Leoras apartment show up first everytine you bring the page up.

I have a question for this group:

If Nora has all the control that many feel she does, don't you think that with her theater experience/connections she would have put two girls into the "show" and really ramped it up, knowing that K & K had been a "success"; and would also be a hard act to follow.

I don't see anything even close to choreographed action in this apartment.  I feel like I am watching a play about a dysfunctional couple of college roommates that don't want to be there at all. Where is Nora's influence?