Last night

Now I didn't see any sex but through the bathroom door earlier there was a shape standing up moving rhythmically with a shape in front at just the right height for a BJ. This lasted a few minutes and although Leora came out as she went in, Paul's towel was loose. Even with Bathroom cams since it was next to the basin it would have been difficult to pick up.

Now I didn't see any sex but through the bathroom door earlier there was a shape standing up moving rhythmically with a shape in front at just the right height for a BJ. This lasted a few minutes and although Leora came out as she went in, Paul's towel was loose. Even with Bathroom cams since it was next to the basin it would have been difficult to pick up.

I thought the same,in fact I would lay money on it, There is a blind spot in the bathroom that I think she uses to shave her nether regions out of site,unlike the girls in the other apartments who shave in the bath or shower.

I thought the same,in fact I would lay money on it, There is a blind spot in the bathroom that I think she uses to shave her nether regions out of site,unlike the girls in the other apartments who shave in the bath or shower.

From the hall cam, I thought I saw her doing just that next to washing machine, but there's no way to get the resolution to check. I think she gives us enough anyway.

it makes depilation, that's the secret. My ex-wife just did not do it at home, and went a couple of times a month in the cabin.