European take on the Syrian crisis?

itsme

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's entirely your choice if you think this video illustrates potential problems. To me it looks like you're getting rather desperate to grab hold of an argument you've lost track of. Who are these people, what were the circumstances, what is this proving?

If you feel this illustrates anything then please let us know what it is exactly and point to something that backs your statements up, regarding what you feel will be the impact of refugees. No need to post them directly, i'll search them out myself and show you where you're going wrong.

All you've done here is post a nasty video with an inciting title. There is nothing in it that you have proved or shown to be true regarding refugees. I'm starting to think you're not so qualified to speak on behalf of your side of the fence beyond the level of "I don't want them over here, so there!"

Perhaps you would like to read this. If you disagree with it then at least you will be arguing from a more strengthend position as it is a report from the UN published by the UK Parliament on the mistreatment and misinformation contained in right-wing propaganda rags such as the Daily Mail and other media outlets.

I've not read all of this particular report, only skimmed it just now, I know the subject and the source is unquestionable but if you genuinely don't understand something and are not just trying the dilution tactic, I'd be happy to go through it with you.

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/jt200607/jtselect/jtrights/81/81we83.htm

To Americans, Europeans represent a diverse lot of differing viewpoints which are occasionally overhauled by revolution and war, with many of them still shaped by a locked class structure originally formed by the Manorial system.

So I'm not sure what Europeans think about becoming Islamisized. They resisted it before, on many occassions.

But I do know what a certain gentleman in Moscow thinks now that he's got a lock on getting a huge air base in Syria and a naval base in the Mediterranean, and his thug friend to the south has a lock on building nukes they can deliver with some help from their thug terrorist friends. I wonder what Europeans think about that.

post-19450-145739671153_thumb.jpg

Asad (well his family) is evil but their regime was more tolerant than anything that would replace it especially of minorities.

Saudi would now prefer the 'other' opposition a kind of Muslim Brotherhood which they seek to control.

Gulf states funded ISIS initially but their aims are pretty much the destruction of anybody who isn't them and even their original supporters fear them. However note the Saudis bombing of the Shiites in Yemen and contrast that with their non-existent bombing of ISIS. And what on earth are spectators Turkey still doing in NATO?

Looks like Russia (I hate that regime) have taken a firm stand now and doubled Asad's air force with 48 combat aircraft.

So it's complicated. I would favour Asad now and then arrest him later for war crimes of which he is guilty of many.

I don't need to read newspaper reports, I don't need to watch videos of what's happening in Europe, I don't need to see what's happening in the Middle East, I don't need to read pro asylum seeker propaganda or anti muslim rhetoric. I don't need people telling me I am wrong and I can't get my facts right.

ALL I NEED TO SEE IS WHAT MUSLIMS ARE ALREADY DOING TO MY COUNTRY.

When you have an infestation of vermin of any kind, you don't just kill what you can see, you hunt out and destroy the nest.

Well, I take it non of you read the report then. I was genuinely interested in any of your thoughts as all of the posts following it are exactly the issue that it deals with.

Now, I live in Europe. I have spent years living in 3 notable European countries, the UK, Spain and Sweden and I have travelled extensively around my continent. I see no Islamisation of Europe nor have I read any credible studies predicting that is Europe's future. I'm really not sure where you get your information from. You can post as many badly produced videos you want, until you point to some hard facts I won't be commenting on the laughable notion of the Islamisation of Europe! Don't forget, I don't need to prove to you that Europe is not becoming Islamified, you need to back up this mental notion before I'll dignify it with a reply.

Really, you should read that report if you want to be taken seriously.